Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britains of Pakistani origin and their attitude towards women
It's not a Pakistani or Muslim mindset. It's a human one. What you describe goes on in America all the time as well, and in every other country I've heard of. Of course they specialize in either girls brought from "the old country" (as it allows much more control and dependency) and/or in local girls (which are right there for the snatching) they can pick up. And btw, I mean all types of people are involved, not just Pakistani against Caucasian girls, and trying to turn it into a race thing is a red flag for me.

This is far from being the only case of a gang of Pakistani origen men involved in the explotation of very young Causican girls. What I am getting at is that it does seems that these men seem to think that it's OK to do what they do. Either that or they are in complete denial of their actions.

Cuddles Wrote:It's 'cultural'.

At least that was the defence used in court.

AH, that's the reason. I honestly don't know very much about the culture of Pakistan apart from the fact that they have a fondness of marrying first cousins, but if it is cultural, these men were born and bred in the UK and should know by now that it is not OK to exploit vulnerable under age girls.

LONDONER Wrote:This is far from being the only case of a gang of Pakistani origen men involved in the explotation of very young Causican girls. What I am getting at is that it does seems that these men seem to think that it's OK to do what they do.

I don't doubt that. I also don't doubt there are Russians, Serbians, Indians, Thai, Chinese, Mexicans, Americans, and everyone else doing the same thing. In London I don't doubt there are Englishmen, Scots, Irish, etc, in on it. Granted, girls as young as 11 (note, they said that was the youngest found, not the average or preferred age) are either unusually developed or (like those younger) sold to a specific clientele rather than pimped with older girls. And in America a "video vigilante" has recorded women (and underage girls) being beaten and kidnapped in broad daylight by busy streets or selling their bodies by elementary schools in Oklahoma City with no one stopping or doing anything about it.

Even the United Nations as a whole does it, though they've successfully swept it under the carpet when they got busted for the corruption at all levels (from the top leaders to UN peacekeepers) that facilitated child prostitution in Bosnia (though one movie based on just one of the cops who tried--and failed--to stop it was made).

Why do any of them do it? Pakistanis are just one of many players. And they're certainly not acting as a whole to do so, at least no more than the rest of us.

See thread called "Gay couple refused tenacy because of..." for the reason that I'm making this post.