Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Indian Summer
I dunno, But on the Gold Coast this morning it is dull, cloudy and pouring with rain.

Would you like to come and get your weather, it seems to have got lost Wink

dfiant Wrote:I dunno, But on the Gold Coast this morning it is dull, cloudy and pouring with rain.

Would you like to come and get your weather, it seems to have got lost Wink

We got our weather back today...well here in London at least.:biggrin:

Don't know who's clouds you're borrowing... but I hear North Americas had a bad year rain wise.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Bugger! The clouds are still here...maybe they got lost on the way to Scotland?

fredv3b Wrote:Could there be a people so ill at ease with their actual (rather than imagined) native climate than the English? We can NEVER shut up about the weather.

Fred that's so true, but what better way of getting into a conversation but to mention the weather, you're sure to get a response. I've started many a wonderful chat with total strangers by just mentioning the weather. Talker

Its been raining here most of the night and it was abit cold this morning.

I'm not sure what it's like in other parts of Britain, but up here in the West Midlands it's another lovely sunny warm day....! Mexicanwave

in the windy city at this time its....well windy haha but it isnt as hot and its not too cold, its just right... with some wind

Woken up at 5am to a thunderstorm and pouring rain...WHYYYYYYYYYY? it's my weekend Sad