Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Indian Summer
The day I left Australia to live in Japan I was up at 4am and it was 25c, I arrived in Japan at 6pm that same night and it was -2c in Osaka...there was no way you could get me out of KIX without 6 layers and every inch of my skin covered from head to toe.

I swear I could hear all the japs sigh 'Another bloody Aussie' Tongue

6 layers for -2? Gosh weakling xD Shirt, sweater and a thin jacket suits me for that little Smile Kind of a big contrast in temperature. I bet it was hard walking that thick. The day i went to France the temperature felt like late August, even though i was almost high in the mountains in early October.

I landed in Japan wearing what I left Australia in...Jeans and A t-shirt

Ha Always nice like that. When my dad was going to Thailand, he still wore his winter clothes. +40 extreme exotic climate and he stood with a thick winter coat. At least it wasn't Moscow you landed in Smile

ANdy Wrote:Yeah, it's about 22c here already at 10:55am! :eek: Got the window wide open for fresh air. It was a bit too hot last night as well... was rolling around in bed too much with the covers hanging off! hehe

Same here Andy I was tossing and turning it was so warm, I cannot remember ever in my life this sort of weather at the beginning of October? I was foolish enough to go and put most of my tee-shirts away for the Autumn they soon were making an appearance again..! Scatter

I think Moscow would be a very interesting place to visit, but I have alway wanted to visit Netherland, Sweden and Switzerland, don't ask me why...just something that appeals to me.

Almac Wrote:It's the first day of October and it's like the Mediterranean. I'm in a tee-shirt and sandals, unbelievable. So who's enjoying our wonderful weather. Look at all the money we are saving on gas and electricity. Scatter

I think I'll move south to escape this rain :frown:

For me:
25< Unbearably hot
20< Hot
15< Average
10< Colder side of average
5< Chilly
0< Cold
-5< Extra layers required cold.

It's 27 degrees C today.(I think)
I can't stand the heat.:frown:
At least in the cold you can just wear more layers.
If it's too hot, then you're fucked.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Xandor Wrote:You Brits are having some very nice weather! LOL Here on the east coast of the US the weather is cool and rainy. :frown:

It's lovely hear in the Rockies (American). A sunny 85f (29.5c). Yay! I have to hold out, as it will get damn cold very soon.

This evening when the sun sat it was 10 'c and i wore a shirt without freezing Smile Hail Coldness