Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Indian Summer
im loving this weather Smile although i work 12 hr shifts in glass manufaturing ,,,can u imagine how hot it is working round a furnace in this weather haha ,,,my work shirt goeas white with all the salts im sweating out lol

ANdy Wrote:Yeah, it's about 22c here already at 10:55am! :eek: Got the window wide open for fresh air. It was a bit too hot last night as well... was rolling around in bed too much with the covers hanging off! hehe

I can second to that andy.... Except i couldnt escape the heat at work as im a bloody traffic warden and ended up round Kemptown in town melting!!!!! Spending 10 hours in 26 degree heat putting a ticket on a car or 34 of em it drives ya nuts... Its really hot and humid tonight as well now im sitting in me flat.... However its ment to be hotter tomorrow then getting cooler.... The reason the UK has got this heat which has been the hottest in Brighton Sussex since 1890 is because the heat from the equator is ment to go round and down into the southern hemispher however its done a U turn and gone into the northern one however this winter apparently will be harsher than last two years and should be a proper canadian winter with serious heavy snow which will be....... BORING as i cant work in it for "health and safety" bullshitty reasons lol....

One thing i did get is my strawberries are massive now but sadly will be spoilt as winter will kill my crops off in my little garden out my back flat Sad

Kindest regards

zeon x

The pacific ocean is experiencing another 'la nina' event this season, while not as severe as last year, we can expect similar weather to the same time last year.

lol australia hopefully should be warm in time for christmas.... Us british will return the sun to you as soon as possible just not yet as we havent had it for 120 years Tongue

we have already had a handful of 30+c days in September, so heading for a warm Summer, unfortunately with the cooler ocean that means a wet and warm summer...IE FLOODS again

wet and warm summers can be fun i guess.... You never know it be a giggle... I hate our summers as they are wet heat not dry heat which apparently is betterSad

Bookworm Wrote:I think I'll move south to escape this rain :frown:

Move to south east corner as the weather goes diagonally upwards lol.. I drove from brighton to glasgow once and it took 9 hours to get there and 14 hours to get back.... Longest weekend break id ever had lol

A dry heat is easier to escape, a wet heat creeps into every corner of the day. When I say wet summers, I mean rain events that can potentially dump upto 800mm of rain in a 24 hour period

Lying on my back in a small park, just loving the weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hooray today its gonna start getting cooler now roll in the winter months the heavy snow and wel.... My driving skills Tongue I love prooving to people i can get up a steep hill in a peugeot 206 and watch in amazement as they ask how i achieevd it lol