Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British petition
[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION]
The thought of another two weeks of this is unbearable, much less years.

From what I understand, there's no additional security measures proposed by this. And refugees already undergo an intense years long vetting process before being allowed entry to the us. The denial that this is a Muslim ban is also frustrating, since it was a Muslim ban he promised and it's basically a Muslim ban he delivered. With what Giuliani said about Trump coming to him and asking how to make a Muslim ban legal. Focus on security not religion, and that's what they've done.

Trump throws his weight around, makes ultimatums to other world leaders, and blows off protocols, traditions, and expectations. That can't keep going on, much less on the global stage. I'd rather a relatively friendly country like the U.K. stands up to him than a complete hostile one. It's like a telling a friend they got spinach in their teeth or their fly is down. It might be awkward at first, you might hesitate to tell them at first. But in the long run you're saving them some embarrassment.

artyboy Wrote:Wont get any where, the world has gone mad. Seems the Russians are winning these days lol!

No one is winning and those that think they are, really they're just self-harming.

It's just like when the Roman empire fell, even the Vandals that destroyed Rome were like "Holy crap we just broke the world, I can't believe this is happening."

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], I can't wait until someone tells him, "It's the economy, stupid."

I simply see a personality that feeds on self-aggrandizement surrounding itself with nodding heads.
I bid NO Trump!

Almost 2 million signatures to petition Trump from not receiving a state visit so far - the government has set a date to debate this but the government will not back down im 100% certain but at least Trump will understand rational people are upset about his extremely heavy handed way of treating other human beings -
Bare in mind Everything Adolf Hitler did were all legal as he was the man in power , not saying Trump is going to turn out the same but Hitler targeted Jewish and Romany people as they were considered a threat to Germany - Trump has done a similar thing in his first week , my concern is what is to come from this man , everyone is going along with him until he targets them (gay rights etc) by then its too late

[MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION] Yeah I mean considering the worst outcome he won't even stop there, it is insane. To think this is 2017 and we're acting like it is a 1917 replay... I mean there is a good bit of fear mongering going on with the media, but there's a good bit of bad shit going on... Just have to be able to filter the nonsense from the real, which despite there being all the information at our fingertips seems to be getting harder to sift through it all...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The one thing I do agree with Trump on is fake news - that has gotten totally out of control , how to solve it must be a nightmare as the news company's are vastly rich and can battle and stall anyone in court with a challenge - I hate to see legislation to curb the freedom of the press but if they have no intention of policing themselves then something has to give - Facebook is just a treasure trove of lies and misleading info and picture right now - its too funny to be true

Right but I'm sure Trump's idea of fake news is simply getting rid of the opposition, he's been caught in so many lies himself he's full of more shit than a thanksgiving turkey...but then so are most politicians. But yeah the fake news, alternative news, things like David "Avocado" Wolfe spread a lot of misleading information and things that are totally false... It is bad and people just assume it is true... I mean it sounds good right? I mean who thought coconut oil had sooo many uses?!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Media, Pharmaceuticals, Monsanto are who own the wealth.

You think a government CAN legislate against the media? Why isn't medical marajuana legal?

If you want change, stop looking to your respective governments. They are distracting you from the real leaders of your respective nations and the only way you can stop them is stop buying their products and start protesting those that are 'educating' you.

Donald Trump is your distraction, not your leader.

The UK won't stop a state visit for Trump regardless of how many signatures there are, with brexit happening the UK needs all they allies it can get. Pleasing trump short term could help us out long term.

[MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION], Trump is not concerned about fake news, he is concerned about media disagreeing with him. He casts terms like "Crooked Hillary" or "Dishonest Media" about just like a schoolyard bully. In fact those who are more likely to be concerned about fake news are the media themselves and the purveyors of social media such as Facebook.
I bid NO Trump!