Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British solider killed in London attack
megumidesu Wrote:oh no ~

i imagine this will lead to lots of anti-islamic things from the idiots who think that , just because these 2 muslim men did something terrible , all muslims are murderous and violent -___-

Yes, its already started :-(

This has a ways to run, and not in a good way either.

ObW
X

One thing right, not in a good way.

I am going to offend a lot of people right now...but hey, I really don't care.

We have been tolerant and let a race of extremists that are intolerant take over our countries and demand respect or be killed. We have bowed to their every whim in a fear of offending but we are fully prepared to be offended and feel defenseless.

We have allowed a cancer to grow in our society.

If Muslim Fundamentalists wish make a point with violence, then lets blow those cunts off the face of the earth...double standards I know, but these violent fundamentalist cancerous blights on our society have taken our friendly natures and stabbed us all in the back.

In this time we need to all stand together, athiest, agnosts, christian, catholic, muslim, protestant, all peace loving people and start putting bullets in the backs of the of these fundamentalists festering blights on our society before they get a foot hold and we HAVE to answer to them.

These cunts are hell bent on murdering peace lovers into submission.

Thanks dfiant, finally someone tells the truth, instead of jumping to defend Islam! Not even mentioning the victim, thank you dfiant.

Have you seen that the Westboro church is blaming Gays for the attack!
WTH?

NorthLondonLad Wrote:Have you seen that the Westboro church is blaming Gays for the attack!
WTH?

Yep, more extremists/fundamentalists of a different breed that picket childrens funerals, but in reality only deserve a bullet in the back of the head.

David Cameron's about to give his thoughts, get ready for the damp squid. What bothers me is there calling it a terrorist attack, when it was just two muslim men beheading a british soldier in broad daylight

partisan Wrote:David Cameron's about to give his thoughts, get ready for the damp squid. What bothers me is there calling it a terrorist attack, when it was just two muslim men beheading a british soldier in broad daylight

It is fundamentalists/extremists terrorising the population, therefore it is an act of terror/terrorism, so technically it is a terrorising attack. They aren't true Muslims, they are extremists as I belief true Islam to be peaceful.

Sorry to say but no sympathy u.u he was white.
I care more about people who starve. Thats toucher. At least he didn't suffer too much.

Turtle

Also http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bloodied-lond...r-be-safe/

Cut off head plz

Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead Behead

P.S I's not actually read the thing I just got told about it. There are too many letters on the page for me to care. And death happens everyday it's just when It's some who is muslim kills someone everyone's all over it cos who doesn't wana start a war. It's how lots n lots of money is made u.u

P.S.S I made this big so people might read it lol

P.S.S.S Still not read it u.u