Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brits on top
Brits on top in casual sex league | Mail Online

Quote:Clap British men and women are among the most promiscuous in the world Clap , researchers have found.

In an international index measuring one-night stands, total numbers of partners and attitudes to casual sex, Britain comes out ahead of America, Australia, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Germany.

The result has been linked to the decline of religious scruples, the growth of equal rights for women and a highly sexualised popular culture...

Britain scored 40, placing it 11th overall, behind countries such as Latvia, Croatia and Slovenia - but it was highest among the major western industrial nation...

The country with the highest rating was Finland, with an average of 51. Taiwan came lowest, with 19.

sluts

This actually isn't that suprising. When I was over there everyone was just fucking all the time. I remember trying to get on the train and I couldn't fit cause everyone was lying horizontal. If they werent all fucking I wouldn't have been late for work. I got fired for that, and had to move back here. God I hate brits.

Australia Wrote:This actually isn't that suprising. When I was over there everyone was just fucking all the time. I remember trying to get on the train and I couldn't fit cause everyone was lying horizontal. If they werent all fucking I wouldn't have been late for work. I got fired for that, and had to move back here. God I hate brits.
Funnypost

I've been trying to think of a way to respond to fjp999's original post, but can't. That statistic makes me a little sad, particularly since the countries at the top of the league also popularly have a reputation for dangerous levels of alcohol consumption.

Australia Wrote:This actually isn't that suprising. When I was over there everyone was just fucking all the time. I remember trying to get on the train and I couldn't fit cause everyone was lying horizontal. If they werent all fucking I wouldn't have been late for work. I got fired for that, and had to move back here. God I hate brits.

Your funny !!!!

xxx

When I was over in Oz about 5 years ago, my Ozzy friends were telling me that one of your favourite sayings is "Whinging Poms"

Us Brits do have a reputation abroad though, whenever Mike and I go abroad we try and avoid the tourist places for fear of backlash and basically were just embarrassed about being British abroad

Not sure how much this really matters tbh, promiscuity is an entirely personal choice and the only inference I can make from these statistics is that Brits and the other leading countries feel less restricted in their living choices than in more religious or traditional regions.

That said, of course, the argument could be made that it represents a lack of moral standards in the leading countries in the list, depends how you look at it.

Personally though, I tend to go for the former attitude, insofar as I don't think there's any more to be said for long-term monogomy than there is for promiscuous bachelorhood.

Ky xxx

Maybe we are just more likely to tell (or even exaggerate) the truth in surveys?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Star Twister Wrote:When I was over in Oz about 5 years ago, my Ozzy friends were telling me that one of your favourite sayings is "Whinging Poms"

Us Brits do have a reputation abroad though, whenever Mike and I go abroad we try and avoid the tourist places for fear of backlash and basically were just embarrassed about being British abroad

I think Australians whinge just as much, it's just it doesn't stand out as much. Something about your accent or something. You definitely have a reputation for being bad tourists, not just in Australia too. I don't see why, I've had some of the most fun with brit tourists.

Aussies had a good rep, but it's been tarnished lately.

fredv3b Wrote:Maybe we are just more likely to tell (or even exaggerate) the truth in surveys?

That's the thing. I can't think of a SINGLE time i've been 100% honest in a survey. So i don't buy those statistics. There's no way the world is really as free and open as that with sex...

Is there??

LaughLaughLaugh

Australia Wrote:I think Australians whinge just as much, it's just it doesn't stand out as much. Something about your accent or something. You definitely have a reputation for being bad tourists, not just in Australia too. I don't see why, I've had some of the most fun with brit tourists.

Aussies had a good rep, but it's been tarnished lately.

Well....yeah this is kinda true! Bassicaly Brits get drunk everyday in their holiday. There was a scandal a few years ago when British tourists had a day time blowjob competition on the beach in a Greek island. I thought it was funny but not everyone else did.
If you live in the UK the whole year and then you are exposed to heat sun beach ect it is an overwhelming feeling... Even if you live in the UK the whole year whether you are in a holiday or not, still wanna have fun to forget where you are or where you going back to. hahahaha Diablotin