Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke Up W/ BF Last Night
I give up... I just do. This one turned out to be an ass as well. I don't think I'll ever be happy. And now I'll have to move out of my apartment or find a roommate ASAP -- as I can't afford the rent on my income alone. He deceived me and hurt me the worst way possible. And, no, he didn't cheat. I feel sick... I don't feel like eating.

I've read the thread you posted before.
I feel really sorry for you...deeply

I'm not good at speech..

But anyway...ManUP !!
Things will go well

I'm so sorry to hear about you being deceived. I know it's hard right now... I lose my appetite too. Take the time you need to, to grieve .... go ahead and bawl your eyes out, write your anger down in a letter (not to necessarily send but just to get it out), watch a non-romantic comedy to try and smile, whatever you need to do. You mention needing to move, so focus on that... it might not be the best of situations, but searching for a place might be a good distraction - distractions sometimes help. And HUGS from Iowa.

So sorry to hear that JoJo. Breaking up always sucks but I'm sure like us all you have your reasons. Judging from your posts you are a strong minded fellow and I'm sure that in time you will get through this too. Hope you are feeling better soon though!

Thanks, everyone.
I'm feeling a tiny bit better since I posted the topic earlier today.
I hope I can get through this. I just have had a lot of crap happen to me in the past. I want this to end and for me to find long-term happiness. *sigh*

There is always a brighter day in the near future... Plenty more fish in the sea.

I am sorry to hear. Hope you feel better. I sent you a text.
Life is hard and we all need to find a way to get over it and that is what friend for.
Hope you feel better soon buddy.

Well, update:

He called me earlier today and left emails saying that he's sorry and wants to come back. He said he loves me and misses me. But I'm not taking him back. If he truly loved me, he wouldn't have done what he did.
I went clubbing last night (trying to keep my mind off him), and had sex with this guy I've known for a little bit. I guess it was grief sex.
The rent for my apartment is very expensive. I think I'm gonna have to downsize and find a cheaper place.

*sigh*

Thanks again, everyone, for the encouraging words.

Oh, here's part of the email:

joey, i love u so much and miss u like crazy. i need u in my life. please consider giving me a second chance because i think we are meant to be together. we can get through this. i remember the night we met and i saw that face . . . i knew u were the one. please forgive me.

Whatever. Actions speak louder than words, bitch.

JoeyJoJo Wrote:Oh, here's part of the email:

joey, i love u so much and miss u like crazy. i need u in my life. please consider giving me a second chance because i think we are meant to be together. we can get through this. i remember the night we met and i saw that face . . . i knew u were the one. please forgive me.

Whatever. Actions speak louder than words, bitch.
lol HAHAHAHAH