Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broken up
I have recently broken up with my boyfriend. Sad it was all my fault not his. I am finding it hard to get over him. Has any one got any advice? I loved him to bits.

i'm so sorry for you, please give it time.

Try talking to him.. call him up.. if he's not answering , go to his place and talk to him.. make him realise how much you love him.. apologise for what you've done. Things will be alright soon.. don't loose hope buddy..

This break up hurts so much.

If there is no hope for reconciliation, you don't need him. Take this time to recollect yourself, do things you enjoy that make you happy, spend time with friends, and reassert your independence from him.

You say it's your fault, and if you can't repair it, you need to accept responsibility, be honest with yourself, and move forward.

Yeah time is the best , hangout with good friends and just keep your mind busy with other things is my best option is what i done and i was over my ex in a week

No breakup is ever painless , all you can do is give it time.
Right now if you try too hard you may lose him forever , give you both time.

Just remember that it happened for a reason and time will help you. Just breathe, sleep, message any of us. ok? we will listen <3

share with us your "faults".

Aeneas Wrote:share with us your "faults".

Better yet, let's pretend that already happened, and the thread has been edited.