Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brothers and Sisters
I am the eldest of three siblings I have two sisters for most of the time we get on but some times we don't but that's rare. I love my sisters and would do anything for them. So everyone I was wondering what your relationships are like with your siblings?
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I am the eldest of three siblings I have two sisters for most of the time we get on but some times we don't but that's rare. I love my sisters and would do anything for them. So everyone I was wondering what your relationships are like with your siblings?

I have two brothers (I am the oldest of them) and my sister died when she was 6 years old. Before she died (I was 4) we had a good relationship from what I Remember. My brother's and I get a long pretty good and we always have each others backs. We are really close in age and we don't fight much but we kind of just do our own things. Big Grin

mbennet35 Wrote:I have two brothers (I am the oldest of them) and my sister died when she was 6 years old. Before she died (I was 4) we had a good relationship from what I Remember. My brother's and I get a long pretty good and we always have each others backs. We are really close in age and we don't fight much but we kind of just do our own things. Big Grin

I am sorry about your Sister. I like how you and your brothers look out for each other.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I am sorry about your Sister. I like how you and your brothers look out for each other.

Thank you. She was born with Pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12113747) She went to spend the night at her friends house but had trouble breathing again so they rushed her to the hospital and she was flown to Pittsburgh Childrens Hospital. She died shortly after landing. I was so young at the time I didn't realize what was happening. When I realized she wasn't coming back my mom said I wouldn't go outside for a year. It was really hard especially the first christmas after because my parents had gifts they bought before she died.

I have no siblings.

I have 2 Brothers (one older, one younger) and a Sister who is older then me. I get on with my Sister really well, my younger brother is a bit of an arse at times but I don't have any major issues with him.

My older brother is a different story and I don't talk to him, he has an incredibly aggressive nature and never hesitates to turn it onto his siblings. I won't talk to him until he stops, if he doesn't then its his loss.

I have one younger brother and we're very close. Nobody (including my parents) fucks with my brother but me. We have each other's backs in life, even when pick on each other.

4 sisters, 2 younger, 2 older. 3 of them are half sisters. I love them all a lot. Though i wouldn't of minded a brother lol

I have a brother in Singapore.

What a pity the circumference of the Earth is only about 40,075 Km!

I have one younger sister.

She lives about 600 miles away.

We have always been opposites. She's a head banging, pot smoking, party drinking, always irate, red necked, country girl. She likes rock and roll, the "wrong" kind of man, will ask your opinion then tell you to fuck yourself when you do, tell you the absolute truth regardless of whether it hurts your feelings or not, and will turn into a Tasmanian devil if she doesnt always get her way.

We get along, but we arent really close. I go to visit when I can afford it.