Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brothers and Sisters
I have a younger sister, who is my best friend or more like my other half.

I have a younger sister and an older brother. I've great relationships with my sister, however my brother is ashamed of my being gay, so although we had good relationships before my coming ouyt, we're very alienated now.

Edward Wrote:I have a younger sister and an older brother. I've great relationships with my sister, however my brother is ashamed of my being gay, so although we had good relationships before my coming ouyt, we're very alienated now.

sorry to hear that . how long ago did you come out ?

Edward Wrote:I have a younger sister and an older brother. I've great relationships with my sister, however my brother is ashamed of my being gay, so although we had good relationships before my coming ouyt, we're very alienated now.

megumidesu Wrote:sorry to hear that . how long ago did you come out ?

I came out when I was 18, so yes, long time has passed.

That's a shame Edward how old is your brother?
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:That's a shame Edward how old is your brother?

My brother is 31.

Three (half-)sisters and a step-brother, I'm the youngest. Three out of four I get on with really well. I recently moved in with one of my sisters and we're super close, and my step-brother is incredible. Sister #2 is awesome but we rarely speak and she lives about 200 miles away. Sister #3 is white trash and has no role in my life. Three out of four ain't bad!

Edward Wrote:My brother is 31.

I am sorry that your brother is not understand of your sexuality.
An eye for an eye