Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brothers and Sisters
I have 3 brothers
One who is 3 years younger than me. He's alright I guess we get along.
Then two that are older than me. The one that is just older than me we don't get along we always annoy each other and have ever since I was born... Then there is my oldest brother who I don't see cos his girlfriend is a bitch and should die u.u

I have two sisters and one brother . They are my best friends ha ha

Me and my cousin lived off and on with Granny (and even when he didn't live with her his home could be seen from Granny's house so he was still around), and that gave us something of a brother-sister relationship. We're very close though we tease and occasionally torment each other (and MUCH worse as kids than adults).

However, he lives in TX and me in CA so we don't talk much, let alone see each other that often. I dream about him constantly, however.

I have one brother, about a year and 8 months my senior. We've always had a close relationship, getting on each other's nerves as kids of course, but he's always been my big bro and had my back and I've done my best to always have his. He's probably my favorite person on the planet. I feel very lucky to have him.

i have a lot of brothers . one of them is my twin
we get on really well but we're not like ... super close or anything

my youngest brother was my best friend but he passed away a few years ago ~~

megumidesu Wrote:i have a lot of brothers . one of them is my twin
we get on really well but we're not like ... super close or anything

my youngest brother was my best friend but he passed away a few years ago ~~

Sorry about your brother. Losing a sibling is really hard.

mbennet35 Wrote:Sorry about your brother. Losing a sibling is really hard.

it really is , isn't it ...
i'm sorry about your sister , too <3

mbennet35 Wrote:Sorry about your brother. Losing a sibling is really hard.

This. I've not lost one (only have one) and know I can't relate but oh my fucking fuck, the monstrous wreck I'm going to be when my brother goes... I'm on the verge of tearing up now just thinking about the prospect.

megumidesu Wrote:it really is , isn't it ...
i'm sorry about your sister , too <3

Thank you <3

Miles Wrote:This. I've not lost one (only have one) and know I can't relate but oh my fucking fuck, the monstrous wreck I'm going to be when my brother goes... I'm on the verge of tearing up now just thinking about the prospect.

I was young when it happened but I still remember pretty much everything. It was really hard to deal with.