Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruno
I've just come back from seeing Bruno at the cinema and I have to share the fact that it was definately THE most hilarious thing I have seen in absolutely ages!!! My housemate cannot get a single word of sense out of me, just hysterical laughter as he's asking me how the film was and what the good bits were (most of them actually!!)
Definately NOT a film to go to see with any relative or anyone with whom you intend to retain any sense of decorum, gratuitous sex, genetalia and dildo's all featured quite heavily but the whole cinema came out loving it.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

if its anything like borrat then i'm goin - i was so low in my seat by the end of borrat, talk about near to the bone comedy - hillarious

iam looking forward to seeing it.

Me too now that I've read the crits... However we've still got to get (and see) Borat...

BiPenny Wrote:I've just come back from seeing Bruno at the cinema and I have to share the fact that it was definately THE most hilarious thing I have seen in absolutely ages!!! My housemate cannot get a single word of sense out of me, just hysterical laughter as he's asking me how the film was and what the good bits were (most of them actually!!)
Definately NOT a film to go to see with any relative or anyone with whom you intend to retain any sense of decorum, gratuitous sex, genetalia and dildo's all featured quite heavily but the whole cinema came out loving it.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks, BiPenny, for this most whimsically nonsensical crit... I shall look forward to having that good laugh... with Marshlander. Hope we can see it in English.

And I´m (kind of) in love with the asistant to Brüno, as he is played by the swedish actor Gustaf Hammarsten. (And he sad in an interview that he probably will stay in Sweden...)

hmmm i can only dream of geting to see this on the big screen, ill need to wait and download it when its out on dvd, i detest the silly cinema copies lol but is there not a 15 version of it if im not mistaken?

princealbertofb Wrote:Me too now that I've read the crits... However we've still got to get (and see) Borat...

I have nearly one full external HD full of movies (theatrical Rolleyes ) that I have yet to watch including Borat Cry

Robertson Wrote:hmmm i can only dream of geting to see this on the big screen, ill need to wait and download it when its out on dvd, i detest the silly cinema copies lol but is there not a 15 version of it if im not mistaken?

Yes the bbfc have just passed an edited '15' rated version called 'Bruno, snipped'. They have removed or heavily edited three scenes of sex so that teens can watch it.

I'm still laughing at random moments. The guy I went to see it with (who is, incidentally, pretty hot but unfortunately not interested and I had to practically sit on my hands to make it through an evening in a darkened room with him without trying to make a move :frown: ) and I keep just melting into fits of giggles when we so much as look at each other at work!!!

I doubt I will see this completely not my type of thing Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]