Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruno
Up my alley but the trek to the cinema is a deterrent for me.

Went to see it today.
Sorry but I havent seen a film as bad as that in a very long time, I dont get how it could be made into a film? A TV sieries yes but a cinema movie no.

I'm a big fan of all comedy but found this very dissapointing.
2/10 at a push and £6.50 wasted.

I can't say I was overly enthralled by Borat... though it had its moments. More cringe worthy than anything.

But I really wanna go and see Bruno!

You would.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I can't say I was overly enthralled by Borat... though it had its moments. More cringe worthy than anything.

But I really wanna go and see Bruno!

Told ya, get your arse to Northampton. Though tonight I'm off to Harry Potter and tomorrow Ice Age 3 (I'm hoping), tuesday I'm working so Wednesday is free :tongue:

I might even let you meet the straight guy.

BiPenny Wrote:Told ya, get your arse to Northampton. Though tonight I'm off to Harry Potter and tomorrow Ice Age 3 (I'm hoping), tuesday I'm working so Wednesday is free :tongue:

I might even let you meet the straight guy.

Like I'm gonna travel to Northampton just to see a film lol... my car does enough miles girly!!

And Ice Age 3 is great!!! :biggrin:

Naff you then!

omg, i just watched it there, and i could not stop laughing, quite possibly the funniest film of the year, absolutely class

Just watched BORAT tonight but in French (I'm sure there are things that just don't translate well) The thing is Sasha's diction, while it sounds foreign, is quite good and the sentences make a lot of sense... So it's clever how he gets people to really think he's foreign.
The edited scenes were a scream...

princealbertofb Wrote:Just watched BORAT tonight but in French (I'm sure there are things that just don't translate well) The thing is Sasha's diction, while it sounds foreign, is quite good and the sentences make a lot of sense... So it's clever how he gets people to really think he's foreign.
The edited scenes were a scream...

Is your first language French? :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]