Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucket List
I was bored, so I decided to start a new topic. In this topic, post 5 things that are on your bucket list and why. Maybe you'll find something else to add onto it. Smile

Here is mine:

1-Visit Japan. I would love to travel more (or any, lol). The one place I would really love to see is Japan. I've always liked Japanese stuff and the idea is to rent a place in Tokyo and explore on my own. Going to the shops and drinking bad coffee from a vending machine just because I can.

2-Write a Book. I enjoy writing and I have started to write a book, but it is a long process as I have to be in a specific mood to write and I have a hard time writing when I am tired from work. But I hope it to be finished by the time I keel over.

3-Make a Game. Similar to the book, this one is more ambitious. I know programming but am a terrible artist. I am making a game using RPG Maker, not a real gaming platform, I know. But I figure it is getting me experience in the mindset of creating a full fledged game.

4-Skydiving. I am afraid of heights and of falling. I want to skydive, not to skydive, but instead to brag that I did it. One of those face your fear type things.

5-Get married. I know it is cheesy, but I don't care. I've wanted the family life for as long as I could remember.

Anyway, your turn.

Travel? Machu Pichu.

Experience? Attend the graduation of the young man we are putting through university.

Meet? Dalai Lama

Taste? Petrus

Achievement? To finish planting 100.000 trees on our farm.

lol Only one person replied. Don't worry, this won't be my only failed topic. Frog

How many trees have you planted so far, Rareboy?

1. To travel to Cuba now that most of the travel restrictions are lifted) my family came from there).

2. To qualify for the 2016 Chicago Marathon.

3. To ski Rip Saw at Loon Mountain, NH (double black diamond trail).

4. To move somewhere that I can adopt a biiiiig dog.

5. To take ballroom dancing lessons.