Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffy
So it seems lame but I'm a huge Buffy fan. So if anyone else shares my love for all things Buffy then feel welcome to talk about it here! Not very many people around me understand Smile

That would be me. I even have some books (and comics, but not "season 8+") and game books.

I also got my kids into it when my girl was 14, boy 9 (they're both about to be 16 and 11)

YES. You are my kind of woman! Smile I just got into it about a year ago and it's changed my life! Buffy is my idol.

I'd like to take a look at some of the comics but I've never been persistent about it.

Is this Buffy the Vampire Slayer we are talking about???
[Image: Buffy%20The%20Vampire%20Slayer1.jpg]

I watched the whole series, with the exception of the "musical Buffy" episode. ICK.

I like girls who kick ass.

Charmed was my favorite, well, still is, but Buffy is awesome too.
Girl can kick some major ass.

I watched the Musical episode. It was JUST okay. I don't think it was necessary, haha.
I wish I was Buffy. Just without the responsibility of protecting the world from demons.
Okay, so I only want to be Buffy so that I can have a hot vampire boyfriend like Angel, lol.

I like Charmed but I preferred it with Shannen Doherty. Most people disagree but idc Smile

I haven't seen Buffy but I want too! Although a lot of people have compared it to Charmed (which I hated) so I'm a little worried. One day I'll give it a try! Smile

Meh. It's only like Charmed in the sense that it's girls kicking super natural butt. Smile
The stories aren't similar at all.
When you watch it tell me what you think of it! Smile

I have watched the odd episode of Buffy on TV and what of it I have seen is good. Smile
An eye for an eye

Oh god, absolutely obsessed with Buffy! xD

I have the series on DVD, the ps2/xbox games, the official guides, and the entirety of the season eight comic :3

Lots and lots of money spent, to secure my status as a nerd Laugh

You should definitely give it a watch SolemnBoy, it's the same basic genre as Charmed, but waay better. The script, directing, etc are all really high quality - and there's no stupid continuity errors.

Haha, aww I loved the musical CrashTurtle Tongue Did you not enjoy it, or did you think it was okay but just not necessary?

I loved the original film version first and then later the series, though some point lost interest, havent seen it in ages. Still think its good though.