Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffy
kidchameleon Wrote:and there's no stupid continuity errors.

Good! Out of all the things I hated in Charmed that was by far the thing that infuriated me the most. Now I feel a lot more confident about watching Buffy! Smile

SolemnBoy Wrote:Good! Out of all the things I hated in Charmed that was by far the thing that infuriated me the most. Now I feel a lot more confident about watching Buffy! Smile

Trust me, you won't be dissapointed. Joss Whedon put a lot of effort into the general story arc's etc, and elements of foreshadowing, callbacks etc. It's a very rewarding watch Smile

Like, in season five there's an interesting twist... and it wasn't until I watched the whole series another time that I realized they'd been putting in very "abstract" hints about it from the third season. It's all very well-planned/though out.

kidchameleon Wrote:Oh god, absolutely obsessed with Buffy! xD

I have the series on DVD, the ps2/xbox games, the official guides, and the entirety of the season eight comic :3

Lots and lots of money spent, to secure my status as a nerd Laugh

You should definitely give it a watch SolemnBoy, it's the same basic genre as Charmed, but waay better. The script, directing, etc are all really high quality - and there's no stupid continuity errors.

Haha, aww I loved the musical CrashTurtle Tongue Did you not enjoy it, or did you think it was okay but just not necessary?

I liked it because I like all things Buffy, but it didn't help to progress the story at all. I mean it was fun comic relief, which i guess was great considering EVERYTHING from season four until the end was tragedy after tragedy. The songs were poorly written but they weren't suppose to be great. Smile It was fun. I know the entire cast had fun with it and that was at a time where they were all rumored to HATE working.

kidchameleon Wrote:Trust me, you won't be dissapointed. Joss Whedon put a lot of effort into the general story arc's etc, and elements of foreshadowing, callbacks etc. It's a very rewarding watch Smile

Like, in season five there's an interesting twist... and it wasn't until I watched the whole series another time that I realized they'd been putting in very "abstract" hints about it from the third season. It's all very well-planned/though out.

I picked up on the twist only because I watched a little of Buffy when I was younger. It was so late in the series by then.
Joss Whedon did a great job with both Buffy and Angel.

CrashTurtle Wrote:I liked it because I like all things Buffy, but it didn't help to progress the story at all. I mean it was fun comic relief, which i guess was great considering EVERYTHING from season four until the end was tragedy after tragedy. The songs were poorly written but they weren't suppose to be great. Smile It was fun. I know the entire cast had fun with it and that was at a time where they were all rumored to HATE working.

Poorly written? :o

But... "right in the night when I'm right in her tight... embrace, tight embrace!"

That's lyrical GOLD! Laugh

CrashTurtle Wrote:So it seems lame but I'm a huge Buffy fan.

blasphemy

buffy is awesome
and angel (the spinoff series) was really really really good too

I used to be but all tv seems so boring to me now, APART from VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NetFlix does have the entire set of Buffy available to watch.

My fav characters are OZ and SPIKE.

Seth Green is A D O R A B L E!!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:NetFlix does have the entire set of Buffy available to watch.

My fav characters are OZ and SPIKE.

Seth Green is A D O R A B L E!!!!

Yess he is! Smile

I love love love Buffy!! Me and my cousins watched all the episodes, and just last year I rewatched the entire series >.< I kinda have the itch to rewatch it again. Glad to see the other members sharing their love for Buffy <3