Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulges of guys
Hey guys do u watch at guys crotch wen they sit??or do u stare at their bulge wen they wear track pants...I luv to do that n feel lyk going n grabing that thing that is hidden in their pants...Sumtyms u cn see bulges in formal pants as well..??Anyone else who likes it???

I took great pains (and alot of trouble really) to hide mine when I bartended...the theory is I could have made more money in tips but it made my skin crawl when someone stared at my crotch and then tried to flirt with me. I had alot of mental images associated with that behavoir that I wont' share here....

Funny thing though...this one guy I worked with had alot of guys drooling over him because he had a big bulge...he always wore tight pants and I thought he looked like a jerk but kept it to myself and then one night after we closed and he was a little drunk he opened his pants...and pulled out a sock.:eek: He then proceeded to give me "advice" on what I should do (err...no thanks).

As for me staring at someone's crotch...never. I don't even think about it. I do discreetly check out a guys ass though sometimes so I guess it is the same thing.

East Wrote:I took great pains (and alot of trouble really) to hide mine when I bartended...the theory is I could have made more money in tips but it made my skin crawl when someone stared at my crotch and then tried to flirt with me. I had alot of mental images associated with that behavoir that I wont' share here....

Funny thing though...this one guy I worked with had alot of guys drooling over him because he had a big bulge...he always wore tight pants and I thought he looked like a jerk but kept it to myself and then one night after we closed and he was a little drunk he opened his pants...and pulled out a sock.:eek: He then proceeded to give me "advice" on what I should do (err...no thanks).

As for me staring at someone's crotch...never. I don't even think about it. I do discreetly check out a guys ass though sometimes so I guess it is the same thing.

Oh my God that's hilarious....the part about the sock, I mean...

:biggrin:

LateBloomer Wrote:Oh my God that's hilarious....the part about the sock, I mean...

:biggrin:

It was hilarious:biggrin:...everytime I looked at him afterward that played in my head over and over....he made me promise not to tell anyone and I never did but when I heard guys talking about it I wanted to laugh......I used to see him adjusting his sock after that all the time and before that night I though he just liked to play with himself:biggrin:

Unfortunately that all ended one day (off topic here) when I found out he had AIDS and had no intention of telling any of the guys he wanted to date...it was the single biggest moral dilemma of my life....it tortured me 24/7 for months...respecting someone's choices and privacy versus potentially saving other people's lives....

I don't look at buldges, I'm more a tummy and legs man. I nice 6 pac that points to you know where is HOT

...maybe. >_>

dfiant Wrote:I don't look at buldges, I'm more a tummy and legs man. I nice 6 pac that points to you know where is HOT

This^
And I like guys with nice torsos this includes cheats. I however do not enjoy man boobs, and boobs usually should be on females who I use their boobs for pillow.

My feeling is, if you got a nice package, don't hide it. I'm a very fit guy, so i like wearing tight jeans, board shorts, etc and there's always a pronounced bulge! Love getting the "looks." Smile

Its nice and all if my guy has a big bulge...but I much prefer a nice set of legs and feet (I have a fetish, sue me :tongue: ) That's usually where my eye wanders first.

I've always felt that the guys out in the club scene showing their bulges off to anyone that will look their way are trying too hard...like they're compensating for something else missing in their life.

Very funny story you shared though East :biggrin: Must have been difficult about the AIDS situation though...

The only bulges I stare at is the bulging at the neck. I have always been fascinated by the two long muscles running on either side of the neck I think they are called sternocliedomastoid muscles. I also have a fascination with the carotid artery, especially in men where you can see a visible pulse.

I will discreetly check out the whole package - from head to toe, but my eyes tend to wander back to the neck.

I steer clear of men with a pronounced, obviously 'showing off' bulge in their pants. It has been my personal experience that they are just into sex and sex only.