Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulimia, anorexia and compulsive eater at the same time
Let’s start with the goods news:

You’re only 14. This is great, since you’ve become aware of your problem and started seeking help at an early age. Eating disorders could leave really serious consequences in your body and lead to other problems if they aren’t treated on time.

Sexual abuse is not one of the problems involved in your disorders. One burden less for you to deal with.

Health care is free where you live. Seeking the help of a professional in certain countries is very expensive, specially when you’re underage.

Suicidal thoughts are more common that you may think. They normally appear when we feel there aren’t other options. Fortunately in your case there are, it’s just you didn’t know or haven’t found them before.

Now back to the topic: May we know which was the cause of the stress?. Why do you think you’re a big disappointment for everyone?. Cause you’re not physically attractive? Cause you don’t have good grades in school?. Cause you’re not a jock or a geek?.

It’s understandable that you have refrained for searching professional help because the perception you have about yourself, your parents and all the people that surround you. However, it would be really good if you could at least try speaking with someone in real time about this issue, like LJay suggested: a nurse in your school, a guidance counselor, the public health department. Speak to them, they may be able to advise your or at least to channel you to the right place.

Can’t imagine how your parents are or what kind of relationship you have with them, but think that whether you’re gonna disappoint them or get in debt with them or not, you’re gonna do something positive for yourself that is gonna allow you to feel better. We will never be able to please everyone with our actions or decisions, but as long as they make us feel good and don’t harm anyone it’s fair to give them a try.BUNNY

Feeling down on yourself is pretty common at age 14. The funny thing is that a lot of folks that age are hiding it. I worked for several years as a camp counselor and it is a lot more common than you might think for the supposedly confident, popular young people to be unsure of themselves.

You are not placing a burden or causing a debt to your parents by dealing with this. Find a person you can trust--doctor, nurse, teacher, counselor, uncle, pastor or whoever and start working on getting better. Smile a little every day and remember that a lot of people out there care that folks like you do well.
I bid NO Trump!

I think me stress is because i lost a lot of friends and i am a bit shy so it's hard for me to get new ones :/ And also we had begun talk a lot about what we wanted to be after we get out of school and i have no idea.
Most of my friends say i'm good looking and i know some girls that rly likes me, but my self esteem are too low so i cant see :/
I do get good grades i'm one of the best but i still dont feel like i'm good enough.
And i am geek
I just dont really trust anybody anymore, everybody i seem to ask for help just drifts away afterwards.
I dont really see them as my parenst anymore, parents are supposed to love their kids, and they say they love me, but it's just not the same as showing it, and also i just said ¨goodbye¨ to my dad, or i accely said i wasn't his son anymore and that i dont wanna have anything to do with him anymore, so i dont think i'll see him or the rest of that part of my family agian, then Theres my grandmom who just broke kontact with the rest of us, so i only have my mom, my stepdad, bigbrother and my two half brothers..... but i only like my half brothers and they are too young to talk about serius stuff like this with.

Firstly, you must be 16 or older to join these forums.

Secondly, where are you from? You neeeed help to battle your eating disorders. The profesional who diagnosed you with stress, depression and your 3 eating disorders should be able to direct you to the proper care.

Cuddly Wrote:Firstly, you must be 16 or older to join these forums.

Secondly, where are you from? You neeeed help to battle your eating disorders. The profesional who diagnosed you with stress, depression and your 3 eating disorders should be able to direct you to the proper care.
Well LJay was the one that cracked the codes..
I was so focused on his discomfort that it never crossed my mind his age was a factor.
Some forums are set up so you can read without becoming a member..
This is a beautiful thing that he's getting info together at this age..
When these disorders travel into adulthood. . It becomes very difficult to break these cycles..