Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullied Child Fights Back.
LOL, that guy was demonic i swear.

I remember as a child in school some big fat bitch decided to try to pick on me and i was like shorter than her and she walked past and made a comment so i said yeah whatever a back of a bus is more attractive than you dear.. With that she was charging for me... I was running round the corridors and this big fat beast was chasing me... I felt the ground shake and heard the double doors being thrown open I then eventually ran out of steam and she caught up but what was funniest moment about it was she grabbed by backpack with my books in it and i stopped dead in my tracks and where the fat bitch was charging like a bull in a china shop at me i quickly bent over and as she came charging towards me she grabbed my bag and went right over and slammed herself on the floor with me ontop... I was a little light weight then and just bounced off her and said Oh thats what a bouncy castle feels like.. Got a bloody 45 minute detention along with her and had to write out why i musnt run in the corridors... But i still giggle at the fact the fat thing went down like a sack of potatoes simply by bending over... (I was innocent back then before u jay make any comments about the bending over in school bit lol)

Kindest regards

zeon

LOL, i would never make such a comment at 'bending over', i'm innocent myself Smile

haha.

and awe, i would've protected you!, somehow.

hehe i was a bit of a yob yob as a child or gobshite... I may not have liked being a bully at times and got bullied loads but i always made sure somehow i came out ontop and with the job that i do in real life karma has come back as they now have to pay if i catch em Tongue

Saw the video. I don't really know what to say. :/

Bullying in Bulgaria is something you'd see every day in a regular school. Because no one cares there, I mean, literally...you know how it is. They smoke pot in the bathrooms and have sex in the changing rooms...People would have 150 unescused tardies and no one would care..
It's weird. I have the feeling that kids who have chosen to deal with drugs, graffiti and alchohol get their asses kicked outside of school, among the rest of the tough guys and...yeah.

As for the video itself. I believe that the bully did get what he deserved. Yet...how could they not suspend the other guy too? If they didn't, it would bring him much more trouble from other bullies at school and stuff....Maybe the little guy will leave him alone now. Or he will just get more people to break his legs somewhere outside of school. Things like that never end in places where no one cares, really. Not until you're out of high school... ://///

well all i can say is that the bully got what he deserved:biggrin:

Alot of people say blame the parents not the children but its not always the case.. As children get older they begin to make their own minds up and I hope the childs mother has seriously dealt with him and he has learned an example because he hasnt just caused embarrissment to his family in his home town but its now stretched around the globe and everyone knows that she is the mother of the child who kicked the hell out of a by stander and i bet thats enough to cause concern

I can't pull myself to watch it, but from what you guys have said i'd say the bully got what he deserved.

I'd rather not go into my expriences with bullying.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

generis, All the video shows matey is some skinny kid whos in year 7 punching a fat kid in year 10 and after 3 punches or 2 not sure the fat kid picks him up and slams him on the floor... The skinny kid then hobbles off and thats it... Its not graphic.. I know bullying isnt nice and it goes on in adult hood as well in jobs etc.. My supervisor in one job tried to out me as gay when he went through my mobile phone so i took it all the way to the company directors and demanded his resignation or im taking it above their heads and when they said how will you do that I said easily... Contact the sun and im sure you wont want bad press in a national tabloid on this establishment... They soon sacked him and then afterwards i resigned once id got what i wanted... In my current job every now and then one supervisor tries to throw his weight around when his stressed but everyone in the company below him joins forces and he is soon crushed in a verbal match...

1 vs 100 yay Big Grin

kindest regards

zeon