Bullies
How do you get over bullies

at school :

the work place:

When your out:

at home:

I'm just wondering what its like for others
Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer

confront them and make them feel intimerdated them like they are trying to do to you , you have to stand up to these bullies other wise they will keep doing it.
maria

Bullies can only do their thing when there's a victim. My usual technique was to keep out of the way if at all possible. I know it may not be possible all the time though. In high school I was heavily into esoteric music, so I probably had a curiosity value. Having a sense of humour helped too. For me a last resort would be to fight back. Before I get to that stage I try and give off as many "not a victim" vibes as I can. Not always easy and circumstances are always changing.

As to getting over bullies, be passionate about something. Lose yourself in an interest that becomes far more important to you than what others do.

Probably not much help, but good luck to you if you are experiencing challenges of this nature.

[COLOR="Purple"]This probably isnt the best advice but...

I get pretty rabid when dealing with such punks. I have been told by friends I will probably get shot or WHATEVA Wink2

I have a couple sentences if it gets physical... Ya better make sure I am dead because you dont want a live witness. I will put you away and you will die in prison.

Again, probably not the best advice but that is me...[/COLOR]

i hate if pepple bullying peple say igdnor it but if them throw things at you and that . you cant. i hate when no one helps

you have to value to own self worth. the only opinion you should care about is that of your own. stand up for yourself. if someone threatens you, tell them to bring it. let them know you are going to give it back twice as hard. being meek & timid does not make you weak. dDO NOT contemplate killing yourself. talk to family & friends 'bout solutions. don't be afraid to talk 'bout the problem. don't allow someone to tell you to ignore the problem. find someone who will listen & help w/ solutions.

Bullies are mindless cowards - FACT. And are supposedly so aggressive in order to hide their own insecurities. So why let someone like that get you down!?

My coping mechanism was to try and focus on what I DID have going for me. It worked well for a time, until the whole gay shit kicked in! That confused the Hell outta me!

Weirdly, though, I've never come across a bully opposed - specifically - to my sexuality. Unless you count my parents. But I reckon bullying is bullying, no matter what they're picking on.

Dan x

Personally it was painful and still is painful
Bullying is an issue that you need to get people (especially those in charge) around at school or in the work place you have rights and the key one is to feel safe. If you want to make sense of the bully's behavior do a web search on homophobic bullying there is heaps of info out there.