Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullying
I don't think she thinks she's helping me. We were once friends somehow and I know she usef to be in an abusive relationship a few years ago and she has the cigarette scars to prove it, so maybe she is just trying to exert power over me because of that. ..I don't feel sorry for her anymore though because she makes me feel so crappy. Luckily I think (and hope) she is doing a semester in Switzerland soon. ..which will make me a bit happier!

Ahhhh...if she has been abused herself....it is not unusual that she would lunge at others.......we will all pray that she goes to Switzerland soon.

I was bullied through secondary school quite severly at times, it stopped for a while when my sisters boyfriend tried to run one of them over in his car and threatened his older brothers and dad, i still have a crush on him to this day, he was gorgous too.

Its funny because ONE TIME i was winding up another kid, nothing serious and promptly dragged into the headmasters office and had him shout in my face for ten minutes about bullying when i was the one really being bullied. Id love to see him now to tell him about it.

In my class me and a friend worked out all the people who was literally bullied out of our class, it was in the 20’s. I remember a poor german kid anton, he lasted about 3 days.

In some ways, ive not toughened up but i know the signs bullies look for, weakness and im better at concealing it, my gentle nature.

find a new roommate/living arrangement. she was obviously never your friend in the first place. friends don't treat each other like that.

Again, I wish having extremely cold nerves was an easy task. Cold nerves don't mean holding back and storing your anger and hatred, they mean you having too much self-respect to even think about who the hell is standing in front of you.

Retaliate by making fun of them too. Spreading laughs is always better than humiliation.

I remembered you when I came out today. I hope I can help you in this last bit of courage you ought to have: https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34373

What are these fights about? Call her/ them out on bullying you. Maybe they can't see how you're feeling, maybe it isn't even meant as such.

And not everybody grow up.

I really wish there was more I could do. Things will get better, grit your teeth and get your education. Being the bully stops being funny at a point too.

Rareboy Wrote:Ahhhh...if she has been abused herself....it is not unusual that she would lunge at others.......we will all pray that she goes to Switzerland soon.

Why? What has Switzerland done to get punished?

[Image: il_570xN.45579345.jpg]

BlueStar Wrote:Again, I wish having extremely cold nerves was an easy task. Cold nerves don't mean holding back and storing your anger and hatred, they mean you having too much self-respect to even think about who the hell is standing in front of you.

I've never heard of it as called "cold nerves" but that is the key. You need to remember, by the fact alone that THEY are acting like children and YOU are acting like an adult? You are far above them. They don't matter, and if they're being children, what they think about you doesn't matter either.

I know this can be hard to keep in mind sometimes, but withstanding bullying isn't about being "macho" or even having the ego to let it bounce off. Its about treasuring yourself. Appreciating that you are unique, and that unique is a GOOD thing. Learning to like these things about yourself.

supasyd Wrote:Hi. Firstly, im sorry for coming back here again with more problems. After having a really rough summer with severe depression I was looking forward to starting my second year at uni...but my only friend from last year started being really mean to me for no reason from day one, and she is constantly attacking me verbally and starting arguments with me whenever I walk in the kitchen/lounge. She has half the housr backing her and I just feel really crappy, because they all think im a 'sket' with no class or social skills...and im sad and angry because its true because I got bullied sll through school and college and now I just know im going to be hated everywhere I go for the rest of my life. Ive stopped eating because I dread going into the kitchen and I just don't know if I can do this all year. I really don't know what to do or how to change Sad

Oh my gosh, the bolded parts sound so familiar to me. I also had a "friend" that turned into total bitch on me. One day she was fine, and the next she started making false claims about my character and other people started to believe her.

Make no mistake, she is NOT your friend and perhaps wasn't ever one to begin with. You need to sit her ass down and discuss why she's attacking you. Be aware that this may not help at all and you may need to just let her go as a "friend". Is there anyway you could move into a different living arrangement? She is poisonous.