• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumps on the head
soo last night i noticed little bumps on the head of my partners ummm you know

i remember seeing this on the web alooong time ago but i forgot where

hes uncut, if that matters

:tongue:

What sort of bumps?
around the rim of the head?

princealbertofb Wrote:What sort of bumps?
around the rim of the head?

yeah little bumps around the rim

warts? or something else? Has your boyfriend been around a bit or was he virgin when you started?

Spots on the penis

princealbertofb Wrote:warts? or something else? Has your boyfriend been around a bit or was he virgin when you started?

hes been with one other person

As far as i know they're normal.....from...er....personal expirence........:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

They could be quite normal.. just different things and shapes...

It could be papules, which are a normal variant in anatomy, linked evolutionarily to penis barbs in other apes. I think they appear in like 1/10 to 1/20 men, but ethnicity plays a part. If they're like a consistent ridge of small bumps along the head, that's probably what it is.

If it's along the shaft, some men have sebaceous glands that swell, also normal, leading to skin coloured bumps along the shaft. This is also genetic, and has to do with how your immune system deals with the regular bacteria that live in your sebaceous glands (which there are a lot of around the genitals).

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_p..._genitalis

well i cant post links yet, but heres what i know
there are some things im aware of that caue "bumps" anywhere from head/shaft/testicle area

HPV: i know of this because DPV, dog papoloma virus(i work with dogs), is very simular though affects the mouth, and i studied HPV for the hell of it to compare, known as genetal warts, can show up as small bumpsa nd then grow into larger warts. some but not all HPV virus strains can be transfered into the mouth, in the same way one or two strains of HPV can cause anal cancer, (condoms do stop hpv well) but by the sound of it, with it being located souly on the head, i doubt its this

papules like he said, an evolutionary left over (like appendexes and a tailbone) these are usuyally jagged but can be domed shape and form a line, almost like a pattern

if there not in a pattern, but grouped like ablob, and form allot like HPV , it could be herpes simplex starting to form,

um...that's all i can think of that sounds even somewhat like it