Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a sex toy to your partner??
Guys,

I need your advice. We all know that holiday time is approaching fast, so I was wondering what to but to my partner. We have been together 8 months now, so we re still kinda of exploring each other.. inside/out :biggrin: So, I was thinking to make a surprise and buy him a sex toy! I am so thrill about it, because I love to experiment and have fun in bed, and I am sure that he is the same type of person, but still I am wondering whether it is OK? I love these guys--- LELO (Swedish company). They offer a variety of super cool toys. Any other suggestions? So anyway, do you think that he will feel intimidated or just happy to try something new with me?

Cheers

First of all may i just say judging by your picture you are f**king gorgeous, i'm sure he'll be fine with anything he gets from you Wink as far as the toy goes that sounds like a great idea to me, regardless of who uses it i'm sure it would be nice to have around in case the mood arose. As long as you don't give it to him at like a family event or anything haha. Maybe be fun and put it in his stocking?

[COLOR="Purple"]That site had a nice butt plug, you could always go with that...

I didnt see any vibrating eggs and that is usually my recommendation. They are so versatile... anal, nipple, and other play.

Or you could give him a gift certificate to a real shop and you can both go together.

Have fun Party [/COLOR]