Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye
Hi,
I have no idea why Bowyn Aerrow forced Dan to go public with my private life. And I do mean forced.
I don't think I will be able to leave completely, but I don't feel like posting my thoughts or pieces of advice or anything really. It was fun while it lasted.
Have fun with the little internet drama.
Bye, everybody

Just one more. Bowyn saved my life once and has been a great friend to me for more than a year. The best in fact. I am sorry he thought this would be the best medicine for my sorrow.

So sorry to hear that you are leaving Nick, I for one will miss you! Thanks for all the chats and for lifting my spirits even when you yourself were down. I wish you all of the best Bighug

Nick, pretty please, consider that a lot of dirty laundry gets aired out here, I'm not saying it's less important because it's yours, more like we, as a forum, know more about each other than we are likely to know half of the people in our daily lives.

Nick, going to be brutally honest, never seen eye to eye, don't particularly like you...BUT...if your laundry was aired by someone else against your wishes, I empathise with you and I am so sorry you are in the position you are in now and feeling the way that you feel right now.

Hold your head high and realise that there are a lot of people here that like you, and for that one reason that you are liked and respected I will say this....

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

I somehow manage to miss all the drama that occurs around this place.

OrphanPip Wrote:I somehow manage to miss all the drama that occurs around this place.

Me too. . . . .

Color me blonde & clueless as well.

AND I'm even resisting the temptation to try to find out.

Pix Wrote:Color me blonde & clueless as well.

AND I'm even resisting the temptation to try to find out.

I missed it ll too and I have resisted the temptation to delve deeper because I know Nick is honest and never been dramatic, and I would just take him for what he has said and leave it at that.

I understand he is hurting at the hands of what would seem to be 2 irresponsible and insensitive people and I don't think that is fair.

I hope he changes his mind after a day or 2 thinking about things and realising that he has a lot of support, friends and respect from other member here.

Sigh. That was the point that nobody had the idea.
B.A., sorry I publicly accused you, feel free to add what you want. Things can't go much worse anyway Sad