Bye Everyone
mbennet35 Wrote::eek: Not really sure how to respond to this

Like this.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Rofl

MisterTinkles Wrote:Like this.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Rofl

Out of curiosity Tinks, do you keep every cat pic/gif you have ever seen and pull them up when they fit, or do you have mad Google skills when the time is right? Big Grin

SilverBullet Wrote:Out of curiosity Tinks, do you keep every cat pic/gif you have ever seen and pull them up when they fit, or do you have mad Google skills when the time is right? Big Grin

You just asked a question I've always wanted to ask!! I imagine him with a folder full of hundreds of thousands of pictures LOL.

Woollyhats Wrote:You just asked a question I've always wanted to ask!! I imagine him with a folder full of hundreds of thousands of pictures LOL.

I bet they're all organized in folders depending on what kind of reaction they can be used for.

jandy005 Wrote:I have browsed this forum for a couple of months and this post has bothered me. No offense Mbennet but looks like you were just wanting some attention. I am just going to say what everyone doesnt have the balls to say. You are kind of annoying.

Listen up and listen good

Who the hell are you :mad:
2 posts?

Seriously dude, you need to take a hike
Pick a direction, South (if you know where that is) will do
Don't pack lunch you won't need it
Carry on till you get to the sea
Don't stop

Everybody's happy

Trial by error

Meebles, go well,...Cry... I'm sure you doing what's good for you,

Take care, see you when you back...Cool

You got my mail address mail me.

I care,

Duck

mbennet35 Wrote::eek: Not really sure how to respond to this

Got this outta sequence...

Don't bother, We'll do that....

SilverBullet Wrote:Out of curiosity Tinks, do you keep every cat pic/gif you have ever seen and pull them up when they fit, or do you have mad Google skills when the time is right? Big Grin

LOL....

Nooooo, nooooooo, noooooooo....... my computer does not have the memory for me to keep all the cat pics I come across that I like.

I just google the type of cat image I want......say, in this case I googled "angry cat", and then looked at what came up.

Most cat pics though are my favorites, so I have used them before, or have "filed them in my mind", so I know what to look for, when I want something specific.

mbennet35 Wrote:Taking a break from GS for a little.

Bye everyone

Bye for now sweetie ,take all the time you need.

BighugBighugBighug