Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C**kring concerns
Hi guys.
I want to get a cockring but I've also got a few questions.
I tried googling them but most info came from sites that also sell cockrings.

Are they dangerous or painful to remove?
They do restrict blood. Is there a safe time limit for wearing them?
Any side-effects?

Should i buy a cockring made of metal or gel or plastic. Is it just up to taste or what?

Should i buy one that loops round the sack or not. Is one safer or more comfortable than the other?

Wikipedia

The Healthy Bear - Cock Rings

Herbal Love - Sex Toy Safety

That was the top 3 webpages in Google when I searched.

[SIZE="3"]

Are they dangerous or painful to remove?

No, neither dangerous nor painful if used correctly but obviously you can't put them on nor remove them if you have an erection.

They do restrict blood. Is there a safe time limit for wearing them?

The objective of a cockring is to restrict the blood flow once you have and erection. Be sensible and don't wear one for an unnecessarily long time. They sshould not be worn by diabetics.

Any side-effects?

Yes, if used incorrectly and for a long period of time. It's a question of common sense.

Should i buy a cockring made of metal or gel or plastic. Is it just up to taste or what?

It's up to your personal taste.

Should i buy one that loops round the sack or not. Is one safer or more comfortable than the other?

There are those that are designed to go round the scrotum and the penis but there are those that go round the penis or the scrotum. I suppose what you buy will depend on your own particular needs. Comfort depends on the user. [/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

omg I want a coc*ring too now. It'd be neat, paired with a slave collar

1.)Yes it restricts bloodflow but it's not dangerous. Frankly if you can keep it up long enough for a ring to do damage then you've no use for a cockring anyway.

2.)Don't use metal unless you plan to measure your width. If you get the wrong size then there's a chance you'll wind up getting it removed at the ER. Or it'll be too loose. But other wise it's down to personal taste.

3.) Nope that's just personal taste and.... well the visual preference of your partners. If you have a bf you might want to check with him.