Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAMP, ELATING or KITSCH? Here comes The MUSICALS thread!!!
Impossible to have a musical thread without having our dear Busby BERKELEY
Dance Until The Dawn - 1931

Gold Diggers of 1933 - "We're in the Money"
bang in the middle of the Big Depression

Lullaby of Broadway 1935

Esther Williams in Bathing Beauty

NEW YORK NEW YORK
by Liza Minnelli

Saturday night fever (1977)

Tony Manero Strutts his funky stuff sho' 'nuff

SUMMER NIGHTS
and
You're the One that I want
in GREASE

i like oliver. there is very nice songs who will by morning. where is love. i like hischool musicle songs called what time is it and hihschool musicle 3. all in this togeter. and i like joseph! josephs coat of manny colours it is a bout me called jjoseph!

bluefox4000 Wrote:[YOUTUBE ]kC_u_q-iND0[/YOUTUBE]

This my friends.....will give you an orgasm:biggrin:

Mick
Nope, can't say it did. I found that utterly harrowing :eek:

joseph Wrote:i like oliver. there is very nice songs who will by morning. where is love. i like hischool musicle songs called what time is it and hihschool musicle 3. all in this togeter. and i like joseph! josephs coat of manny colours it is a bout me called jjoseph!
I agree with you about Oliver, Joseph. When I was child I was sometimes asked to sing "Where Is Love?". I also love the street cries in "Who Will Buy".

I think I could add any song from Oliver, but the exuberance of Oom-Pah-Pah is exhilarating. Brilliantly constructed song Smile

Because PA has posted a song from the Comedian Harmonists, I would like to post this song ... AFAIK it is the last Song of them before they was forbidden in Germany in 1935 by the "Reichsmusikkammer" .. a nazi-office wich was foundet only to prohibit not-nazi-compliant artists.
3 of the Band members ( Collin, Frommermann, Cycowski ) were jewish... and the Reichsmusikkammer banned all 3 from any artistic activities.
After 1935 the 3 "Aryan"-Members foundet a new group, called "Meistersinger" but they never had the same success like the original Comedian Harmonists...

The most songs and movies in Germany between 1935 - 1945 should be seen very critical at first... because you never know the background

joseph Wrote:i like oliver. there is very nice songs who will by morning. where is love. i like hischool musicle songs called what time is it and hihschool musicle 3. all in this togeter. and i like joseph! josephs coat of manny colours it is a bout me called jjoseph!
I agree with you Joseph; so I'll see if I can locate some Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat and some of High School Musical for you on YouTube... Oliver's alreadt been dealt with by my sweetheart, hasn't it? Confusedmile::biggrin:

SEVEN FAT COWS

BENJAMIN CALYPSO

FABULOUS!!!!

(The whole world according to MOI.... :tongueSmile

What time is it?

ALL 4 - 1