Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccine
Woke up today feeling much better, and back to my normal self.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 4 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • andy, Bhp91126, Bookworm, eastofeden

(04-30-2021, 11:44 AM)andy Wrote: Luckily I had it on the opposite side I sleep on!

Me too. I've not had any side effects either but my arm is sore and a bit swollen.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 2 members Like Bookworm's post:
  • CellarDweller, eastofeden

I had my second Moderna shot two days ago. I have had a fever and chills and nausea since the shot but it seems to be subsiding now. The first one gave me body aches and nausea and fatigue. 

Glad I got it done though - the side effects are nothing compared to having covid
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • Bookworm, CellarDweller

I’ve had two shots of Astra Zeneca with no side reactions at all. However, a pneumonia shot I had between those two made me very unwell for two days. The worst inoculation I’ve ever experienced was decades ago prior to travelling to Africa. A yellow fever shot, not an injection but a series of deep scratches made on the skin surface, was painfully swollen for days followed by nausea, vomiting and a vey high temperature. Not fun.
The sensationalism in the media about Astra Zeneca is interesting. The percentage of negative reactions is far, far lower then those from the standard contraceptive pill which can have devastating effects. Nobody appears to be warning women about that.
The Human Race is Insane.

I'm still surprised with the amount of people who are hesitant to get the vaccine. With the ongoing situation in India, you would think there would be more people going for the vaccine.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • eastofeden

Never underestimate the power of an irrational, irrisponsible media and the total idiocy infesting many web sites.
The Human Race is Insane.

I received both doses of the Pfizer vaccine.  I didn't have any side effects.

(06-16-2021, 04:13 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: I'm still surprised with the amount of people who are hesitant to get the vaccine.  With the ongoing situation in India, you would think there would be more people going for the vaccine.
I was watching a report on the numbers of children now getting it - and the numbers of non vaccinated people who are getting it and dying. 

I still wear my mask even though I was vaccinated already - not taking it off until this is all over. I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks or says.

I am fully vaccinated and still wear a mask.  I don't wear the shield too but still wear a mask.

(07-15-2021, 02:04 PM)eastofeden Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 04:13 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: I'm still surprised with the amount of people who are hesitant to get the vaccine.  With the ongoing situation in India, you would think there would be more people going for the vaccine.
I was watching a report on the numbers of children now getting it - and the numbers of non vaccinated people who are getting it and dying. 

I still wear my mask even though I was vaccinated already - not taking it off until this is all over. I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks or says.
And now you have Tennessee prohibiting any kind of outreach in order to vaccinate minors. Where does the insanity end?