Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
water comes out while having s-e-x...
Hi again guys, 

so after trying many things to find a solution to the problem like sticking a toy before sex to get the water out...

I discovered that it's not actually water I am having.. and my way of douching is totally fine.. 

the thing that ruined the sex actually looks like cum and smells almost like it! 

after asking a doctor he said this is mucus, and you are having a normal amount of it.. 

every time I have sex this mucus ruins it, there's no much of irritation between the anus and the penis, I can't feel him well and neither does he

that mucus is just little so it's not a disease or something ( as my doctor said, it's normal in human body to get the stool out ) 

please any tips? or anything that might help ^^

Thanks.

That all makes sense and I didn't think of that being the case, which of course, I'm not a doctor.

Perhaps it could be related to diet? Do you get enough fiber?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(02-03-2021, 01:37 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: That all makes sense and I didn't think of that being the case, which of course, I'm not a doctor.

Perhaps it could be related to diet? Do you get enough fiber?

yes, I do.

I take ( pure for men ) 2 capsules twice a day. ( 4 in total ) and I take 6 a day sometimes.

@Versace Ok, what does the rest of your diet look like? If I remember correctly this is something that started happening out of the blue?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(02-03-2021, 01:16 AM)Versace Wrote: Hi again guys, 

so after trying many things to find a solution to the problem like sticking a toy before sex to get the water out...

I discovered that it's not actually water I am having.. and my way of douching is totally fine.. 

the thing that ruined the sex actually looks like cum and smells almost like it! 

after asking a doctor he said this is mucus, and you are having a normal amount of it.. 

every time I have sex this mucus ruins it, there's no much of irritation between the anus and the penis, I can't feel him well and neither does he

that mucus is just little so it's not a disease or something ( as my doctor said, it's normal in human body to get the stool out ) 

Thanks.
Did the doctor say if the mucus was from your body or your partner's body ?

(02-03-2021, 11:39 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @Versace Ok, what does the rest of your diet look like? If I remember correctly this is something that started happening out of the blue?

the rest is normal not much of fiber to be honest xD

and yes I started to have this problem suddenly like a year ago or so

(02-03-2021, 02:19 PM)seeking Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 01:16 AM)Versace Wrote: Hi again guys, 

Thanks.
Did the doctor say if the mucus was from your body or your partner's body ?

no it's from my body ^^

If you've not had anal sex with many partners you may be somewhat unaware that is not supposed to be a pristine, always tight, always right process. Having a body that readily produces fluids to protect abrasion in the rectum is not a bad thing. It's a good thing. Maybe not perceived as sanitary or sexually appealing, but something to be expected as natural. You said in one post it was a lot then in another post you said a tiny bit or drops. Spread a towel. Have your hand towel and his hand towel ready, special for you both to help you enjoy intimacy. Using a toy in the shower during and as you finish douching is another idea. Time your cleansing so that you have a few hours before having sex again so you can use the toy at cleansing and then just a bit an hour or two before sex. Make the effort a part of the "relationshipping." You can begin by having trusted conversation about it with your partner at times when you are not intimate. This will easily strengthen your bond if allowed to be a journey and interest rather than problem requiring a solution. I wish you much love and happiness in your sex and in your relationship.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Camfer

Hi @Versace I think your butt is normal and doing just fine. I think you need to relax more so you enjoy the intimacy more.

Here's another thing to try. You could both refrain from masturbating for several days prior to intercourse. It's possible that his penis is somewhat desensitized from too much or too rough masturbation.

It's possible that you're not feeling much because you're too worried and stuck in your head. Just because it wasn't good a couple of times doesn't mean it won't be good the next time!

Just enjoy your naked time together without preconceptions or expectations. Good luck to you guys!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Camfer's post:
  • ChadCoxRox