Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caitlyn Jenner wants to be Kanye's VP!
[Image: kanye-west-caitlyn-jenner-close-friendsh...C420&ssl=1]

If you thought Kanye West’s quixotic attempt to be elected president couldn’t get any weirder, Caitlyn Jenner is adding herself to the mix!

In a quick conversation with a TMZ reporter, the transgender Olympian and reality TV star said she has texted Kanye to ask if she could be his running mate.

Jenner was supportive of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, even going as far as sporting a Trump MAGA hat after he was elected. She has has since soured on Trump – calling him “the worst” for transgender people – but hasn’t stopped being a Republican.

“Are you gonna vote for Kanye now that he’s running,” the reporter asked Jenner as she strolled out of an LA Starbucks.

“Well, I texted him and asked if I could be his VP,” she replied.

“Oh, that’s genius,” the reporter exclaimed.

“Yes, I know,” she replied. “What a combination.”

“Are you gonna do it?” he asked.

“We’ll see,” she said.

In 2017, Jenner said she was considering a run for the U.S. Senate as a Republican. During the 2016 presidential election, she also offered to be Sen. Ted Cruz’s “transgender ambassador” if the far-right Republican won the party’s nomination.

In a now-deleted series of tweets, Kanye said that his wife Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Kardashian were trying to have him committed for a mental health breakdown.

Kris Kardashian was married to Jenner before her transition.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I thought Kanye dropped out of the race already?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

American politics is such a shit show
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • andy, InbetweenDreams

I wouldn't vote for him

(07-22-2020, 03:17 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: American politics is such a shit show

If American politics was a beer...

[Image: beer_495]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy

There is simply not a crock large enough to contain this.
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 2 members Like LJay's post:
  • andy, James

@LJay Do you think Kayne/Jenner would be better or worse than Trump/Pence? A little thought experiment... Perhaps I should send you a 16 year old scotch for asking such a question.
Check out my stuff!

Thanks, but I woud prefer a 26-year-old Scot.

I think that what we are presently experiencing should be a lesson in what responsible people staying home on election day will get for punishment if they don't mind their P's and Q's.

Kanye and Caitlyn will best be served by staying within their own little worlds and staying out of serious politics.

Put another way: The Dumpf episode should be a lesson to us all--Cartoon characters should stay at home and stay away from the government. We have enough clowns in Congress without adding them to other DC venues.
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 3 members Like LJay's post:
  • andy, Bhp91126, InbetweenDreams

@LJay Yeah they should. While I can't think of anyone worse than Trump I don't that combination offers an improvement.
Check out my stuff!

Attention-whores, both of them, just ignore them. They are both Unqualified and inexperienced. To top it off, Kanye is bipolar, and currently off his meds if I read his news of the last weeks correctly.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 2 members Like Bhp91126's post:
  • andy, InbetweenDreams