Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil
Sil Wrote:Resdient Evil 5 was great co-op fun, me and my bro played this straight through.

Wow, this must be an old post, think I got this as a present from a mate for my birthday LAST year... they're always funny for hilariously awful dialogue. It's come to be expected since day one.

"I just had an extreme makeover!" I mean wow... who writes these

the first RE had HORRIBLE dialog lol but i loved every moment of it.

Barry: What is this?...
Wesker: Wow! What a mansion...

and and and

Barry: Jill.. I found something, Its very powerful against living things!
Jill: What is it!?
*Barry gvies Jill Acid rounds*
Jill: ................................

I played some Resident Evil game for the XBox 360 not too long ago. My friend had it and I believe he traded it. I'm not sure. I played the first Resident Evil game ever for the PSX years ago, I didn't get into it. I didn't like the controls and I thought it wasn't that fun.

I love it~. Can't say the same for the movies, though.

Like Genersis, I've "played" (watched) all the games in the series being played, usually armed with nothing but a walkthrough in my hands so I can guide my brother when he gets stuck, and shield myself when it gets a bit scary lol.

And I enjoyed the movies, even though they did decide to take things off at a bit of a tangent Disoriented

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I remeber playing the old ones like for PS1 etc, but i never really got into the new ones. =)

only just got Res eveil 5 for 360 , came with all the download content 2 for a good price, planning to play 2 player co op mode with a friend this weekend online so should be loads of fun