Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of duty Black Ops
Just got it anyone els have it/ getting it?

im liking it alot so far but i havent got to try online yet since its not released for 9 days Cry

I might be getting it, all tho it costs 200 $ over here, have to wait till i get paid, i love call of duty and i plan to get this one =)

So i asume your a gamer,Snow? xxx

xHurtAngelx Wrote:I might be getting it, all tho it costs 200 $ over here, have to wait till i get paid, i love call of duty and i plan to get this one =)

So i asume your a gamer,Snow? xxx

waooooooh thats expensive

and yeah im a gaymer :biggrin:

I tend to try and not follow the crowd when it comes to games.

I played my brothers copy of Mordern Warfare one a little...and i just couldn't get into it. Found it uninteresting. Yeah, its realistic and modern, but that doesn't make an interesting game. Mutiplayer was fun though, but not fun enough for me to buy the game.

I haven't played the second one. But i watched my friend play it for like 6 hours straight.
It got real boring, with some "LOL" over the top cut scenes.

So i don't have much interest in this game either.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I can’t wait for it to be released but I hope it is as good as they have hyped it up to be. So far I’ve had nothing to complain about the previous COD’s. Bring on the 9th Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2

I have see to many guns and death in real life i prefer Oblivion and games like that

I cannot wait!! And a new version of the zombies for us once the game is complete!! Wont spoil what the setting for the zombies is tho Tongue will let you find that out yourself! As long as its been debugged more that MW2 was when it was released!! Im sure tho that there will be some weapon you can hold that makes you run faster than a car and TAC KNIFE everyone!! Tongue

zombies is the best part imo

the map "FIVE" is amazing
theres some bugs
and they didnt do the best job on the sniping ive got alot of hitmarkers s far