Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling him "daddy" in the bedroom
Let's hear what you think. Personally, I think it sounds hot, other people find it repulsive, but if you're not actually fucking your father, I don't see what's wrong with calling your bf "daddy" if he's okay with it in the bedroom or out. But I'm single what do I know? I do however, wanna hear everyone's opinion on this. Not or hot?

No.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Personally, I don't find the thought of hearing it or saying it repulsive, but at the same time it would do absolutely nothing for me. It's something I have never said to anyone either, just sounds silly to me.

Well it is better than being called "gramps" or "grandpa" ...

One friend has suggested that many young gay men have "reverse Oedipus" complexes: They want to kill their mothers and sleep with their fathers.

IDK.. all I know is I hear it a LOT on apps (not to mention IRL). Being greeted with "Hey daddy," is probably second only to the ubiquitous "hi" or "wats up".

if anyone called me 'daddy' I would punch them in the vagina

Yeah see my first thought when someone called me daddy wasn't
oh my god that's so hot and submissive
It was
OH my god did this guy get abused by his actual daddy?

Yeah that creeps me right out, right out of the fucking bedroom.

getting called daddy is not a turn on - its a bit creepy = yes im older but not your parent

I used to think it was repulsive.

I don't anymore. The meaning of the word changed for me. It used to mean father. Now it means hot bloke who can command me in the bedroom. Therefore it is no longer repulsive, to me. It sounds better than sex machine anyway.

Not hot. Stupid.

For me, it's not hot nor repulsive but weird.
I wonder if someone would call his boyfriend 'son'. It sounds even more strange than 'daddy'.