Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling him "daddy" in the bedroom
Sorta silly and out of the gay guy"s Book of Catch Phrases and Handy Sayings
I bid NO Trump!

Whist having sex, yes. Any other time no.

MikeW Wrote:Well it is better than being called "gramps" or "grandpa" ...

One friend has suggested that many young gay men have "reverse Oedipus" complexes: They want to kill their mothers and sleep with their fathers.

IDK.. all I know is I hear it a LOT on apps (not to mention IRL). Being greeted with "Hey daddy," is probably second only to the ubiquitous "hi" or "wats up".

Yeah, if anyone says that to you in a sexual context...make sure they leave with blue balls... (Believe me, you won't need to kick them there, blue balls is worse)... Just work them up and go oh jeeze look at the time better go home...

Cuddly Wrote:I used to think it was repulsive.

I don't anymore. The meaning of the word changed for me. It used to mean father. Now it means hot bloke who can command me in the bedroom. Therefore it is no longer repulsive, to me. It sounds better than sex machine anyway.

Me personally, no I don't want to be called daddy, stud, or whatever... Nor would I call someone daddy. I'm not into (sexually) guys who are considerably older than me, however, with everything subjective, age is a number and likewise exceptions.... I have seen guys over 50 who were pretty good looking -- but anyway.

"Daddy" to me is like a submissive/dominant thing. Daddy is in control, he's the top...at least that's the way I see it.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

zorro Wrote:Whist having sex, yes. Any other time no.

Same.

_________
''Do I look civilized to you?''