Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling him "daddy" in the bedroom
Man If you're turned on calling someone daddy then do it. Some people are turned on by that while some others dont. Personally i find it unsignificant because i rarely date older men. If i do then I like though calling someone sir, mister or buddy.

Either daddy or mummy, really gives me the creeps. Maybe it's a huge turn on for certain people, but from my point of view it sounds incestuousFuzzFuzz

In my experience, the "Daddy" thing is most often done between couples that participate in some kind of power exchange (ie: Dominance/submission) whether that's intentionally or just the way they're wired in the head. It's not (usually) about your father or a familial connection or anything incestuous, but about seeing the other person as an authority figure (even if just when his dick is up your ass).

Gid and I do a lot of power play, and we even tried the "Daddy" thing once (there was a whole birthday spanking involved). It didn't work out. *Laughs.* It wasn't creepy so much as neither of us could take it serious and it made things too funny to fuck. Turns out, it's extremely difficult to maintain an erection (or a rhythm) while experiencing sporadic bouts of laughter.

That said, the dynamic -does- seem to work for some people, just as some that are into that sort of Dominant/submissive dynamic like to call their partner "sir" or "master". (those didn't work for us either)

The man in my life who was a father figure to me (not my real biological father), was sexually attractive and I felt attracted to him, so there is that.

(I'm not into dom/sub dynamic at all. This is a different thing as far as I'm concerned).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I like when guys call me that :$ Even tho half the time im younger than me... Its like [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION]the power switch thing is a real turn on
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

meridannight Wrote:(I'm not into dom/sub dynamic at all. This is a different thing as far as I'm concerned).

Same here, completely different stuff in my book. I love the D/s dynamic but "daddy" is not related to it.

I call my man Daddy in bed, out of bed, everywhere. He's listed as "Daddy" in my phone. We never, ever, say it in front of other people though. It's private between us.

I think it is very hot when I'm with an older guy lol...

I don't think it would do anything for me though I don't find it offensive. More like calling someone a random name such as Jim, or Brian, or "Uncle".
Probably be more confusing than anything.

I knew someone who called everyone Doris, no matter the gender. That way, when she woke up in the morning, she could say, "Doris, would you like a cup of coffee?" and the other person would think nothing of it.