Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam to cam (c2c)
I am quite amazed by some of the people that appear on cam shows. While I admire them greatly for their openness, I cannot help but wonder why, so many guys state that they are straight and then find that they have an all male list of friends. Do you think there there is a bit of gay exhibitionism in us all? Generally speaking, most performances are spectacular. I wonder what would have happened if this technology had been around 25 years ago.

What exactly are they doing in these cam shows and can you post a link to one (purely for the purposes of furthering the discussion).

hahaha.. i think you already know the answer.. i know a lot of people saying that their bisexual and that they get attractive to both boys and girls alike but when you look at their cellphones, there are about 500 male contacts and only 2 females. when you look at their fb, they have around 800 male friends and only 9 female ones... well, if pretending is happiness to them, that's fine. but once in awhile i tell them, it's ok to admit your not bisexual, cause clearly, you are 100 percent straight GAY.... (exclusive to men)

Some people like to kid themselves on. This is probably a case in point. Purely by accident I was looking at wrestling videos on you tube and a lot of them are obviously homoerotic and seemed to be aimed at the "kid themselves on" market.

stu Wrote:Some people like to kid themselves on. This is probably a case in point. Purely by accident I was looking at wrestling videos on you tube and a lot of them are obviously homoerotic and seemed to be aimed at the "kid themselves on" market.
hmmmmm lol

I don't know what right anyone has to determine anyone else's sexuality.

I am sure you know that some people have a struggle to come to terms with their sexuality, so maybe you could just accept how they define themselves and stop being so arrogant as to patronise someone who refers to themselves as bisexual.

I wander why you are so insistent that people define themselves as gay.

I don't beleive anyone is 100% anything to be hounest...

Circuit Wrote:I wonder what would have happened if this technology had been around 25 years ago.

I guessing the exact same thing as now, except it would be 1986 and not 2011. So like I'm picturing dude in front of his cam, jerking off (naturally) but he's wearing a Wham!! t-shirt and maybe some Culture Club playing in the background.

but again, people are bound to their own happiness.. if that's what they want in their life then that may be fine.

Quote:What exactly are they doing in these cam shows and can you post a link to one (purely for the purposes of furthering the discussion).

Hahaha.......For the purposes of furthering the discussion

Gonna have to steal that line Tongue