Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam to cam (c2c)
TimmyThink Wrote:I guessing the exact same thing as now, except it would be 1986 and not 2011. So like I'm picturing dude in front of his cam, jerking off (naturally) but he's wearing a Wham!! t-shirt and maybe some Culture Club playing in the background.
AAH! Help, I think I'm having some sort of flashback...

a cam2cam 25 years ago maybe weird... we don't have facebook yet or social networking sites....

Synaesthete Wrote:I don't know what right anyone has to determine anyone else's sexuality.

I am sure you know that some people have a struggle to come to terms with their sexuality, so maybe you could just accept how they define themselves and stop being so arrogant as to patronise someone who refers to themselves as bisexual.

I wander why you are so insistent that people define themselves as gay.

Good point and I agree with you. I would hope comments like yours might elevate the consciousness of people who think like this. I hate seeing gay people do this especially as this is the same kind of oppressive thinking that we have had to overcome...letting other people define us and tell us who we "really" are.

I used to cam a lot... I'm glad I don't do that anymore. It's kind of embarrassing. I can never run for public office now because some creep probably taped me at some point XDDDDDD

is it not allowed to run for public office if you have videos of you naked? it doesn't sound right. it sound discriminating to me...

Synaesthete Wrote:I don't know what right anyone has to determine anyone else's sexuality.

I am sure you know that some people have a struggle to come to terms with their sexuality, so maybe you could just accept how they define themselves and stop being so arrogant as to patronise someone who refers to themselves as bisexual.

I wander why you are so insistent that people define themselves as gay.

...And that my friends is called hitting the nail directly on the head.
Incroyable mon ami!

The Virgin Wrote:is it not allowed to run for public office if you have videos of you naked? it doesn't sound right. it sound discriminating to me...
Well pictures of you naked and running for public office is like a hooker wanting to be a nun kind of. When you run for public office the opposition will dig up everything they can to cast you out to the public eye. That being said it does not look real good when your public poster has a Penis in it. Personally I care not to share my penis with the world. After all next week I may be cast next to Dustin Hoffman and be nominated! It can happen.

maybe it depends on the situation. if you're just caught naked in the shower taking a bath, then you could still run for office.