Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camel toe in skinny jeans :(
axle2152 Wrote:... and look good...

You already do

I don't think they make skinny jeans in my size, nor would I wear them. Heck, I have enough trouble fitting my junk in regular cut jeans.

Watermark Wrote:You already do

Ha ha well thanks
Bighug

I do have a bit of image issues, but I think I might feel better about myself if I could lose the weight, I would feel so awkward and terrible if I were to put on anything tight right now lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Has anyone ever noticed how a good looking guy can look hot as hell is clothing that is not clingy? The really tight stuff often looks too obvious to me and not exactly comfortable.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Has anyone ever noticed how a good looking guy can look hot as hell is clothing that is not clingy? The really tight stuff often looks too obvious to me and not exactly comfortable.

Oh absolutely, the guys I usually find attractive are just wearing normal clothing... A lot of the tight stuff is often stretchy....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

larafan25 Wrote:okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I literally just had this issue yesterday when taking pics for some concept art shizz.

All through highschool I layered my underwear, I wore about 3 pairs a day. 1 briefs, 2 boxer briefs. However now I just wear the smallest briefs possible and keep them really tight. Honestly, I tried tucking once but I couldn't get my nuts inside my body. Although now I do a lose one, where I just pull it all back tbh.

Long live the struggle. Wear them skinny jeans. werk

I hope you still don't layer your underwear, I'm pretty sure that's not healthy, nor do i think it would be comfortable...

And yikes, yeah I wouldn't suggest stuffing your nuts in either lol... I mean heck if I could feel confident in skinny jeans, bulging they will be lol
Check out my stuff!

I'm not a fan of tight skinny jeans, they just look a bit too feminine for my tastes, and I don't like feeling like I'm showing plumbers crack every time I bend over. I wear Levi's 514 which are considered "slim straight" and I find them just right, however I do often have a bulge problem since I wear pouch type briefs (think Andrew Christian), I just have to be careful how I sit down so I don't show too much. I have somewhat low hangers so boxers don't work for me. Wink

Lol a lot of you say they must be uncomfortable, but the thing is... i think normal jeans are sooooooooooo uncomfortable, i hate them xD and yea maybe too femme for some, but i like it Wink also i tried just working the bulge xD and i guess it worked? i didn't (for once) think about if i was showing anything Big Grin so just gonna do that Tongue And alex dont worry mine are stretchy too Tongue though i have one old pair, they used to be stretchy, but i've grown a lot, and i fill them totally xD dont wear those often Tongue

Ok guys, no one is looking at your bulges lol...unless it is some girl or a gay guy lol As long as you feel comfortable wearing them.

Be glad you're not like me and look like toothpaste with the bottom squeezed out lol

So enjoy your skinny jeans and the bulges 1syellow1...

[Image: original.jpg]
Check out my stuff!