Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is F2F seen as socially acceptable but M2M is seen as evil?
just to repeat stuff

recall East said; "usually people who are homophobic are also sexist and maybe they dont' consider lesbians because they dont' respect women anyway and objectify them and see them as tools instead of human beings"

BobInTampa Wrote:... Find a str8 buddy and show him a F/F scene and then show a scene with two M/F couples who end up going M/M and F/F - the str8 guy will avert his eyes when the camera shows the bi/gay male sex and will focus on the 2 women together ...
the straight guy thinks HE still has a chance; he could be the F/F strap on toy:tongue:

I hope i dont offend anyone by saying there is more of a statistical chance the F/F couple would allow this. Things that drive gay men dont have to be the same as what drives a F/F couple, chances are they differ a lot?

BigCub Wrote:The guy in my original post was not a preacher. He is trying to start up a cult of ex-Christians & gays. He wants me to be his token queer so I can get more gays to join.
outside the initial question.
you might want to consider avoiding this relationship(s).

pellaz Wrote:you might want to consider avoiding this relationship(s).

I have no desire to join his cult or be his token queer. I made that very clear to him during that discussion & I have not spoken to him since

I feel like that guy was trying to use wordiness to make it seem like he was saying something intelligent when really he was just spewing crap.

The reality is as long as your average straight-male finds it sexy then it's not disgusting. I've noticed several men who think two attractive females making out attractive but when they see two butch lesbians making out it's suddenly disgusting. The whole gay men are gross but lesbians are okay is a complete double-standard as well as sexism and homophobia towards both lesbians and gay men.

I've also heard the argument from someone long ago that men are born gay while women are never born gay but choose to be usually after a bad relationship with a man.

I think a large contributing factor is that gay men are seen as being in violation of the boy code. They're seen as feminine, weak, as a pussy to be fucked. This distresses many men and even a few (at the least) women who believe men MUST be a certain way. At the very least they don't want to be mistaken for that and so condemn them to show they're better (and ironically this can lead to closeted gay men to the be the first to whip up a punishing mob against someone openly gay or "too sissy"). And interesting enough, about every male dominated authoritarian structure has tried to severely restrict (at the least) women. There's definitely some hatred of femininity that I think is expressed against men who are seen as embracing femininity (as if it were gender treachery).

And, of course, many men project their feelings so that if they desire a woman then they believe she caused it on purpose and/or desires him back (mistaking disinterest for "playing hard to get"). Therefore I think they have a hard time believing women (at least the women they desire and many don't care for women they're not related to and don't desire, they're non-persons otherwise) are really gay...because if he's attracted to her then she's attracted to him, QED. And I also think that many men also understand the attraction to women and so can sympathize more with them on that as well and thus find it easier to see lesbians as less alien (and alienating) than gay men.

And for what it's worth the Bible condemns gays several times over, but only once (in the New Testament) were lesbians also condemned (of course the Bible, especially the OT, considers women mere property roughly equivalent with livestock so it shouldn't be surprising).

That said, lesbians receive a lot of hate, too. The Army of God has targeted lesbian clubs (even bombing one in Atlanta) while leaving male gay clubs alone (the guy who bombed the lesbian club even had a gay male friend). I suspect this may be a general hatred of women in general, however, as their first priority is to blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors that perform abortions (which I see as a drive to punish women rather than to protect the unborn). And FOX news even did a hate piece against lesbians specifically and only incidentally mentioned gay men (they did condemn the Pink Pistols which is more men than women but they lied about it claiming it was a lesbian gang). One guy who saw the report (and has mistaken me for a heterosexual Christian) warned me to stay armed and be prepared to shoot to kill against any lesbians who try gang raping me (which is how I found out about it and found it on YT, which I'll share if anyone is interested).

Ultimate-Fantasy.
Straight men get turned on by it , and the prospect of having a threesome.

The idiots somehow ignore the nature of f2f.

Straight men find is very sexually exciting to see two women get it on, but their ego tends to block the reality of two men getting it on and it tends to disgust them. Women tend to be more open minded and can appreciate the beauty in another woman, even if they are not interested in them. Unfortunately it is still a bit of a straight mans world out there.