Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping
TyD Wrote:You call that camping?! :biggrin:

Well, we didnt have a refridgerator so the pinot wasnt chilled. Hot white wine--by definition thats "roughing it" right? Wink

Beaux Wrote:Me and an Ex of mine went camping once. We went to a campground that had electrical hook ups. By the time we put up the tent, duck taped the window unit airconditioner to the side of the tent, inflated the matress, set up our direct tv dish on a tripod and positioned it to get a signal, and checked our email on our lap tops we were ready for bed. I really dont get the big deal.

thats so gay,still laughing!

I worked as an outfitter for a while in the summers growing up. We would take Europians into the rocky mountains in Alberta to hunt wild animals.

We went so high into the mountains we would have to stop and let the horses catch their breath and the tourists as well.

We were generally gone for 2-4 weeks at a time.

Forget your blackberry or even a tent. I slept under the stars with only a seeping bag and a 12 guage. I took one sometimes two changes of clothes and a bag of baby whipes.

We cooked over a camp fire and wouldnt see civilization until we returned. Now that is roughing it.

[quote=licious]I worked as an outfitter for a while in the summers growing up. We would take Europians into the rocky mountains in Alberta to hunt wild animals.

Cool! What kind of outfits did you get to wear? Wink jk lolz

TyD Wrote:You call that camping?! :biggrin:

Yes, it's camp camping... Mexicanwave

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, it's camp camping... Mexicanwave

That is so win.

RoflmaoRofl

Wow so many gay guys who have never REALLY gone camping tent or no tent no lap top no blackberry no phone just you and nature and maybe a friend to keep you warm.

" Oh i could not go camping i might break a nail." "where do i plug in my water pick?"

"Geaves build the mansion overlooking that big water thing over there. We will need only half of the staff as we are ruffing it."

OH just one more thing an R.V. is NOT, REPEAT, NOT camping if you bring your house with you this is NOT camping

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:Wow so many gay guys who have never REALLY gone camping tent or no tent no lap top no blackberry no phone just you and nature and maybe a friend to keep you warm.

" Oh i could not go camping i might break a nail." "where do i plug in my water pick?"

"Geaves build the mansion overlooking that big water thing over there. We will need only half of the staff as we are ruffing it."

Lol, that's more like it, Dave.... You think anyone can live it rough like you can??? Will your boyfriend like it too?

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:OH just one more thing an R.V. is NOT, REPEAT, NOT camping if you bring your house with you this is NOT camping

So...........? Does that mean something?

After all my original post was about "camp or RV" and the concept was about people of like minds getting together in a group camp-out environment. We have a great time when we get together with friends at a camp-out - granted that most of us have RV's - if some one is looking for "ruffing it", go for it, but leave the supper lite tent from REI at home. Its all a matter of degrees and I like my comfort parked right next to the camp fire in the middle of the most expensive Real Estate on the planet, California State Parks.