Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping
Camping is a lot of fun, but honestly I prefer secluded beaches as it brings more serenity. I'm not huge on the whole tent thing. It doesn't have anything to do with not having certain amenities, as I love when I can spend some time turning my back on technology, it's just a bit meh for me.

Even though it's not a beach, my partner and I are planning on staying a week or so up in Greer this spring or summer in a cabin similar to this:

[Image: ebc51b73.jpg]

i was suppost to go camping in scotland for 2 weeks in may but ive nicely TOLD my friends that were going to spain instead lol

cry0s Wrote:camping is a lot of fun, but honestly i prefer secluded beaches as it brings more serenity. I'm not huge on the whole tent thing. It doesn't have anything to do with not having certain amenities, as i love when i can spend some time turning my back on technology, it's just a bit meh for me.

Even though it's not a beach, my partner and i are planning on staying a week or so up in greer this spring or summer in a cabin similar to this:

[Image: ebc51b73.jpg]

s..w..e..e..t

The advantage of camping in Scotland is that with all the midges it's possible to loose weight whilst on holiday.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

stephanie stephens Wrote:So...........? Does that mean something?

After all my original post was about "camp or RV" and the concept was about people of like minds getting together in a group camp-out environment. We have a great time when we get together with friends at a camp-out - granted that most of us have RV's - if some one is looking for "ruffing it", go for it, but leave the supper lite tent from REI at home. Its all a matter of degrees and I like my comfort parked right next to the camp fire in the middle of the most expensive Real Estate on the planet, California State Parks.

I am close to both Big Sur and Yosemite...anyone ever camp or visit there?...absolutely breathtaking visuals.