Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I just say
How much I
Absolutely, totally and utterly f*****g hate Valentines day and all the crap that goes with it. [SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
That is all.
[/SIZE]

Amen, sista Wink

You're preaching to the choir! Happy Anti-Valentine's Day Smile

Cor! Why don''t ya say it like it is?lol!:frown: ,
I guess today aint been a good one huh?
I''m single but I don''t let all the phoney,commercial crap bother me.
It does make me a bit sickly when I see folk giving flowers and proffessing
their love on Valentines day but not so the rest of the year.
Sooo yeah,sod it,Bah,humbugWink !! Tee,hee!!

When I was single I would have agreed with you. However now that I am in a relationship it all seems rather sweet.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I thought I would have someone this year but he buggered that up yesterday. Sad

Even when I thought I had someone I was getting a bit fed up of all the adverts and sickly sweet stuff in the shops.

Men! They're all bastards! But you already knew that didn't you, Penny. Have a good uncomplicated night out with some gay lads next time.
Peter
PS We are allowed to say "fucking" here now.

Yeah but I like to maintain at least a hint of the illusion that I'm a lady who doesn't have a navy style potty mouth!!

Gay guys are fabulous and wonderful and amazing but unfortunately there are one or two little boxes they are unable to tick for me Wink

Penny, sorry to hear you hate this day so much... Well, normally I'd have hated it too because Marsh wasn't around, but I got a little text message, first thing this morning (and when I say 1st thing, I mean midnight had hardly gone by!!!) saying he loved me... and I sent him one back. And then I had my mum today with me, so I was able to give her a little token of my affection (and funnily enough had a little electric grinder I'd been saving for her that bore the name of VALENTIN, lol) and she made me two lemon drizzle cakes in the shape of a heart, so I can share one with Marsh tomorrow when he comes (the other one's already said 'goodbye' to the world, lol), so I guess it's not such a bad thing. And Penny, for all it's worth, I think I can say on behalf of the crew here that we love you.... don't we, guys?
:heartline:

BiPenny Wrote:Yeah but I like to maintain at least a hint of the illusion that I'm a lady who doesn't have a navy style potty mouth!!

Gay guys are fabulous and wonderful and amazing but unfortunately there are one or two little boxes they are unable to tick for me Wink
Well the illusion went outta the window in capital letters(Snigger)Laugh1 .What about Bi guys,huh?Winknudge ....Nah! I aint looking so sorry to let ya down! Lol! JOKING!!! Whew .S**T I don''t mean to be mean.I''m in the same boat sorta!