Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I just say
Have signed up to a dating website, it was rather busy over the valentines weekend Big Grin

BiPenny Wrote:Yeah but I like to maintain at least a hint of the illusion that I'm a lady who doesn't have a navy style potty mouth!!
OK but some of us like bad girls (and boys).

BiPenny Wrote:Have signed up to a dating website, it was rather busy over the valentines weekend Big Grin

Any luck come of it yet? Does the dating site do MEN for MEN and WOMEN for WOMEN as well, so in fact my question is can Bisexuals find their other half there supposedly?

I was supposed to have a date from there yesterday but had to cancel due to being ill. Have re-arranged for next week. I've had a bit of interest, and rather a lot of freaks!!!

The dating website is called Plenty of Fish, it does allow searches for either sex, I have had a look at the women seeking women section but I haven't added myself to that section, a large percentage seems to be couples or individuals searching just for sex. I'm not against that but its not what I'm on the site looking for at the moment, depending on how the date next week works out I may well seek out some lesbian dating sites.