Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I put my desires aside and help him?
Haha, I know what it's like! I'm hopeless at catching someone's drift.

I'm trying. He lives very far from me and from downtown, so getting him here takes a lot of planning if he comes from his home and not from campus.

I invited him to a party on friday, and he couldn't go because he already had plans with his friends. He even put me on his friends' group chat so I could try to convince them to come hahaha

Was the party last week or this coming week? You could get together after school during this week - grab a bite to eat together then see if he wants to come over or just hang out.

Eventually you're going to have to be honest with him. Sometime it's easiest just to clear the air and let him know that you're Bi and find him attractive. Just throw it out there and see what happens.

So, I came out to more friends today. I don't hide it anymore, but something about telling him makes me really nervous. Maybe I'm afraid of his reaction, and I'm really trying not to set any expectations.

My birthday is on wednesday, and I invited him over. Let's see.

*also, I'll post my coming out story on another thread.