Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Date Men and Women?
I've recently had to come to accept (and admit) that I do have some sexual feelings towards men. I'm attracted to women mostly, but I've had some encounters with guys which I have really enjoyed. I've been careful about using condoms and I'm trying to control who finds out about my activities to the best of my ability. I'm currently in college and I hope to take this opportunity to indulge myself in sex with men, but I hope that after college I can settle down with a woman, get married, etc. I'm interested in women and I have very strong sexual feelings towards them.

If, say in a year or two, I decide that I'm ready to try for a long term relationship with a woman will the fact that I've slept with guys before be a turn off for her? Or, more specifically, will it be MORE of a turn off for her that my sex partners were men and not other women?

How do you feel about the label 'bisexual'? I don't think that if you decide to marry a woman it will be a problem for her that you've slept with men, unless she's a conservative right wing Christian and all that shit. If she's not okay with the fact that you are attracted to both genders, she's not okay with an important part of you. I don't think, however, that there is a big chance of that happening if you choose your female partners carefully. :]
Oh, one more thing, if you ever feel attracted to another man not only in a sexual aspect, but also as a boyfriend, don't stop yourself. Your dreams of getting married and having kids are totally understandable and acceptable and normal, but if you ever feel you might be happy with a guy, at least for a bit, go for it, don't miss out, you never know how good it could be.. :]

I think SlipknotRlZZ said it perfectly.
Just relax, dude.
And, don't sell us guys short on building a long term loving relationship!
Hey, I'm dreaming of a future having a house with a "white picket fence", a kid or two, lots of pets running around and a husband! You can, too! :biggrin:

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:How do you feel about the label 'bisexual'? I don't think that if you decide to marry a woman it will be a problem for her that you've slept with men, unless she's a conservative right wing Christian and all that shit. If she's not okay with the fact that you are attracted to both genders, she's not okay with an important part of you. I don't think, however, that there is a big chance of that happening if you choose your female partners carefully. :]
Oh, one more thing, if you ever feel attracted to another man not only in a sexual aspect, but also as a boyfriend, don't stop yourself. Your dreams of getting married and having kids are totally understandable and acceptable and normal, but if you ever feel you might be happy with a guy, at least for a bit, go for it, don't miss out, you never know how good it could be.. :]
I AGREE:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well I "dated" a girl in high school, it hasn't effected my relationships with men, rofl.

I don't think that most women will be bothered by this. Actually, some women find this as a turn-on. I guess in the same way that a lot of men would be turned on by the thought of two women together.

I am gay so for myself I will so no but you can and also you must be a curious so, its okay to be bi Big Grin

i like to open both women and men
they have a differnt taste , but they both are tasty Wink

i enjoy the women in my life as friends, its difficult for me to bond as friends with the guys. having had sex with both guys and gals i have no preference for a woman, dont like the feel, looks or scent of a women.

I think as long as you're honest with your hypothetical future wife about your same-sex attraction well in advance of the marriage stage, you'll be alright. It wouldn't be right to suddenly announce one night after the wedding: "oh hey honey, by the way, I kind dig dudes too.....can I log on to adam4adam.com sometimes and bone a guy on there occasionally?"......or worse........you *don't* tell her you plan on doing that and she finds out later about any extracurricular activities you may have been conducting. If you plan on being strictly monogamous with her (good luck on that), then maybe telling her isn't so important. I guess it depends on whether you'd feel happier in an open relationship or a strictly monogamous one. Make sure you're compatible with her on that or things could get ugly.