Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can aroma determine one's sexuality?
This should be quite an interesting debate. Can you determine one's sexuality based on aroma? I think so and I've smelt many gay men who smell extremely nice. However there are straight dudes who smell really good. Guess what? I've only met one. Discuss.

I'd go with "not conclusively".

I don't think so... (though aroma can determine when a woman is on her period... ewww ).

AAAAAGGGGGHHHH fish yuk

however you pose an interesting question wish i knew the answer

ewwwwwwww at the previous posts! lol

Personally I don't think so. I'm sure you could get some smelly gay people just as you can get smelly straight people. I mean aroma's could be a natural during attraction to someone, not done much research so I don't know. Possible.

in a word - no

in a sound - hmmmmmm

I have never come across a smelly gay guy ever. The majority of the guys who don't smell good are straight guys.

I believe there is some kinda chemical element to this or whatever. They don't need to smell bad or whatever. I have smelled some decent straight guys, however I'm not attracted to it. Even the good smelling straight guys, I know that they're not gay.

Cutieboy Wrote:I have never come across a smelly gay guy ever. The majority of the guys who don't smell good are straight guys.

I believe there is some kinda chemical element to this or whatever. They don't need to smell bad or whatever. I have smelled some decent straight guys, however I'm not attracted to it. Even the good smelling straight guys, I know that they're not gay.

I believe that chemical is known as pheromones

I ripped this off wiki
Pheromone action in humans should not be confused with major histocompatibility complex interaction. Using a brain imaging technique, Swedish researchers have shown that homosexual and heterosexual males' brains respond differently to two odors that may be involved in sexual arousal, and that the homosexual men respond in the same way as heterosexual women, though it could not be determined whether this was cause or effect

Im a no on this lol

Twice during different times in my life I have experienced what I consider a pheromone attraction. Both times were while I was shopping in stores and I happened to walked by a guy who was giving off an unusual body odor. I had to resist the urge to follow them around like a puppy sniffing them. I considered that maybe it was a certain cologne they were wearing but I canceled that idea when I realized the smell wasn't something that is bottled. Besides, these guys didn't look like the type who would wear cologne anyway (smile)....

It was an amazing smell that created an instant attraction.