Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can big guys have relationships?
you'd be surprise that there are (yes there are) guys who prefer only big guys. i believe there's a member here (can't remember his name) who runs a website specifically dedicated to chubby guys. of course you'll find someone who'se going to be attracted to you. you just need to add a little bit of confidence to yourself. sometimes, feeling good and sexy about yourself is all it takes to attract admirers. think beautiful to be beautiful. that's the law of attraction.

Nikolai Wrote:Okay, I'm not really sure of what sexuality I am but I think that the only way to truly know is to have a boyfriend. The thing is, is that I'm a big guy. I'm tall, so i look more like a linebacker. I just don't know how to find a guy who would accept me. I'm in college, and Christian. Idk, it is hard. Any advice?

Hello,
By reading this I would be on the understanding that you have a low self esteem issue??? In life there are many walks of gays.. Alot worry too much about how they would be percieved however by being yourself your find those awho are interested in coming to you.. If your college has some gay support group maybe attend that to meet other like minded guys...
I would reccomend over time let yourself be who you are... Life isnt all about relationships and it isnt all about getting laid even though they are nice friendships can be just as important.. I know alot of gay people who long for relationships and within two weeks after a bit of hanky panky they are at each others throats fighting over little things.. The best advice I can give you from personal experience and has been prooven to work even when the relationship breaks is.... Build upon friendship which includes no sex on first night... Once that is stable let emotion build and grow give it three four five six months as friends and then from that point onwards go forward onto relationship at least if the realtionship fails you have the friendship to maintain so you remain caring about them but on a plus note your not going round going mad at them and they arent doing it to yourself...

Good luck Smile

Z x

I'm chubby and I've been in a relationship Smile Like everyone else said, there are many different people in this world and I'm sure you'll find someone Smile

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:DUH MAN!!!!! Of coursee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh2 Hilarious, simply hilarious!

I am foolish and ugly and not interesting at all....but my ex is smart and hot and very funny.

well, maybe that's why he is ex ....that's not really comforting huh?? lol kidding

take it easy...how come big and tall would be a problem
many friends around me hope themselves could grow taller