Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can bottoming change your asshole?
Good to know it doesnt change anything. (Pulls 12in toy out of drawer) Now i can go crazy with you my love lol. I dont really own a toy.

Hello,
I would say it wouldnt do ya any harm... I used to take it up the shitter on a frequent base however it did get boring and i did get bored so i stopped but it hasnt changed anything and everything works well.... I would say thoughy that over seriously long periods you could if done too much end up with a nappy round ya when ya old as people often tell me ill end with one Undecided

It's normal to feel the urge to defecate when you start bottoming because till now you were only used to one thing in there.

Your hole won't change it goes back to normal shortly after. Just use condoms and plenty of lube and go slow. If it hurts stop and try a different angle.

SleepTalker Wrote:Good to know it doesnt change anything. (Pulls 12in toy out of drawer) Now i can go crazy with you my love lol. I dont really own a toy.
Had a laugh :biggrin:

BobInTampa Wrote:The direct answer is NO! Normal anal sex will not damage your colon or change your asshole. The fact that you're eating more fiber WILL increase the frequency of our bowel movements - and actually its a good thing you're doing that as a high-fiber helps prevent hemorroids.

Correct answer