Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find tops to date
All my friends are finding tops but the guys who like me always seem to be bottoms.

I have also noticed that most tops seem to just be about hooking up and not into LTR which might be part of my problem.

Where are the tops?

I think that the general myth is that there are 70% bottoms and 30% tops with most tops not being actually 'gay' but 'bisexual'.

How much truth is there in that? Unknown.

Have you tried dating online? It could come in handy, but you need to be patient with that :|

We are out there! You just have to find us - before someone else does :biggrin:

I think 85% of gay men are bottoms. I tried dating online and those who say they are top end up being Vers or just hook up types.

maybe the labels (top, bottom, LTR... have worn thin in these post cataclysmic times

I don't mean to be rude but... why look out for a particular partner with some particular characteristics totally unrelated to what is the most beautiful feeling ever, LOVE?

If you are genuinely in love, I'm sure you'll find these infantile "conditions" absurd and totally unnecesary. Mind you, we all are different Wink

DonBerto Wrote:I don't mean to be rude but... why look out for a particular partner with some particular characteristics totally unrelated to what is the most beautiful feeling ever, LOVE?

If you are genuinely in love, I'm sure you'll find these infantile "conditions" absurd and totally unnecesary. Mind you, we all are different Wink

Because I want to be in love with someone I'm sexually attracted to.

It's 65% bottoms.

I myself am kind of versatile... I think. Not much experience in the sex department, but plan on keeping it that way until I find the right person.
The fact that I'm more attracted to a guy's backside than his stick makes me think I'm mainly top.
Personally, I want a versatile guy.
Don't you get tired of always bottoming? The same thing over and over gets boring.

Also, a lot of guys who offered to have sex with me (before I decided to no longer be sexually active) refused to let me top them. They said I was too "twink-ish" and "effeminite" to make a good top. =( So I would have been designated bottom. =\

WheresTheLove Wrote:It's 65% bottoms.

I myself am kind of versatile... I think. Not much experience in the sex department, but plan on keeping it that way until I find the right person.
The fact that I'm more attracted to a guy's backside than his stick makes me think I'm mainly top.
Personally, I want a versatile guy.
Don't you get tired of always bottoming? The same thing over and over gets boring.

Also, a lot of guys who offered to have sex with me (before I decided to no longer be sexually active) refused to let me top them. They said I was too "twink-ish" and "effeminite" to make a good top. =( So I would have been designated bottom. =\

I understand that last part it seems quite a few ppl will top if their partner is more effeminate or smaller build but bottom if the opposite.